ZETHUS Series 10” Powered Two-Way Line Array Loudspeaker System with Titanium Compression Driver, White
The Sound Town ZETHUS-110WPW is a lightweight and compact line array speaker system. It comes with one 10” woofer and one 1.75” titanium compression driver and delivers stellar sound quality. With the built-in Class-D power amplifier, it pumps out 300W RMS, 600W peak power at 8-ohm. The full range speaker itself delivers a frequency range of 50 Hz to 19K. This speaker can be easily mounted to the ZETHUS-115SWPW subwoofer through the ZETHUS-110WAD stacking adapter (ZETHUS-115SWPW and ZETHUS-110WAD sold separately), it can produce a frequency range all the way down to 35 Hz.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-110WPW array speaker has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or suspension options with separately available flying frame (ZETHUS-110FF). When combined with ZETHUS-215SWPW subwoofer (available separately), it can deliver tight bass at earth shaking volume. Its rugged construction with heavy-duty perforated metal grille holds up touring applications.
- STELLAR SOUND AND MASSIVE POWER: A lightweight and compact line array speaker delivers robust sound quality with one 10” woofer and one 1.75” titanium compression driver. A built-in powerful Class-D amplifier generates 300W RMS, 600W peak (8-Ohm) massive power
- EASY INTEGRATION: When combined with ZETHUS-115SWPW subwoofer (available separately), this system can deliver a tight and punchy low-end bass all the way to 35 Hz (This requires ZETHUS-110WAD fly bar to stack the sub above the line array speaker; fly bar is sold separately)
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: Flexible mounting /suspension options with multiple flying points and additional flying frame ZETHUS-110FF (available separately)
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Housed in a plywood enclosure, the line array speaker holds up to mobile applications with heavy-duty metal grille and rugged construction
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Ideal for small to medium-sized venues including clubs, bars, restaurants, churches and schools etc.