ZETHUS-115SWPW | ZETHUS Series 15” 1000W Powered Line Array Subwoofer, White
The Sound Town ZETHUS Series ZETHUS-115SWPW is a 1000W powered line array subwoofer. It comes with one 15” woofer which offers solid and tight bass at earth shaking volume. The built-in amplifier operates at 500W RMS and has a peak power output of 1000W at 4-Ohm. Besides powering itself, the subwoofer can power additional full range line array speakers. The Digital Signal Processing (DSP) function allows you to customize the sound curve based on application venues.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-115SWPW sub has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or suspension options. When combined with ZETHUS series PA speaker (ZETHUS-205, ZETHUS-205V2, ZETHUS-205WV2, ZETHUS-208, ZETHUS-208WV2, ZETHUS-110, ZETHUS-110W, available separately), the system provides superior sound that seasoned engineers and musicians demand at touring grade. Sound Town selects top-quality plywood for ZETHUS series subwoofers to make sure you can expect stellar sound quality across every detail and reliable protection for your PA rigs. Its rugged construction with heavy-duty perforated metal grille holds up touring applications. It is an ideal solution for either mobile or fixed venue setups.
Note: when stacking the ZETHUS-115SPW subwoofer above the ZETHUS 205 or 110 series PA speakers, an additional mounting fly bar adapter (ZETHUS-205V2AD, ZETHUS-205WV2AD, ZETHUS-110WAD, sold separately) is required to mount the line array speaker to the sub.
- With a top-quality 15” woofer and high-power Class-D amplifier built in, the subwoofer delivers rich and solid low-frequency reinforcement with extraordinary 500W RMS, 1000W peak (4-ohm) power handling capability
- Professional 1.1 amplifier allows the subwoofer to power itself and additional full range passive line array speakers; Built-in DSP function available (need to download software separately) to customize the sound curve based on application venues
- Designed to be used in a speaker array with the ZETHUS-205, 110 and 208 series speakers (available separately). They provide a perfect PA system with great sound quality and versatile configurations
- It comes with multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or suspension options (ZETHUS-115SFF flying frame available separately); Perfect for venues such as clubs, bars, restaurants, churches, schools as well as equipment rental and touring applications
- High-grade white plywood construction is more than beautiful, it damps out unwanted vibrations and guarantees reliable sound performance; heavy-duty perforated grille withstands the rigors of the road
|Frequency Response||38 Hz - 180 Hz|
|Sensitivity||100 dB (Passive)|
|SPL Max||128 dB|
|Configuration||15" active line array subwoofer (1.1 channel)|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 15"|
|Power Handling||500 / 1000W|
|Cabinet Construction||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Flying/Mounting Bracket Model#||ZETHUS-115SFF, integrated line array hardware|
|Finish||Texture coating (RAL colors available)|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Amplifier||Class-D amplifier w/ DSP|
|Input||XLR line in, RS-485 & USB Type B for DSP|
|Output||XLR line out|
|Control||Volume, DSP software, MODE selector|
|Voltage||Neutrik PowerCON in & out 100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||26.4"||Package Width (in.)||29.4"
|Product Height (in.)||17.7"||Package Height (in.)||21.1"|
|Product Depth (in.)||24.3"||Package Depth (in.)||27.4"
|Product Weight (lb.)||93.7 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||99.0 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|