ZETHUS Series 2 X 5” Line Array Loudspeaker System with Titanium Compression Driver, White (ZETHUS-205WV2)
The Sound Town ZETHUS-205WV2 is a lightweight and compact line array speaker system, which provides outstanding sound quality, flexibility and elegant aesthetics for a diverse range of applications. It comes with two 5” woofers and one 1.5” titanium compression driver with 400W peak power handling capability. The full range speaker itself delivers a frequency range of 65 Hz to 18K Hz. This speaker can be easily mounted to the ZETHUS-115S subwoofer through the ZETHUS-205WV2AD stacking adapter (ZETHUS-115S and ZETHUS-205WV2AD sold separately), it can produce a frequency range all the way down to 35 Hz. This speaker comes with two Speakon input connectors which make it easy to be connected with your PA system.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-205WV2 array speaker has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or suspension options with separately available mounting accessories including flying frame (ZETHUS-205FF) mounting pole (ZETHUS-205SS), and bracket (ZETHUS-205UB). It comes with white powder-coated finish, together with rugged construction and heavy-duty perforated metal grille, it holds up touring applications.
- A lightweight and compact line array speaker delivers superior sound quality with two 5” woofers, one 1.5” titanium compression driver and 200W RMS, 400W peak (16-Ohm) extraordinary power handling capability.
- When combined with ZETHUS-115S subwoofer (available separately), this system can deliver a tight and punchy low-end bass at earth shaking volume (This requires ZETHUS-205WV2AD fly bar to stack the sub above the line array speaker; fly bar is sold separately).
- It has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting /suspension options; additional mounting accessories including flying frame (ZETHUS-205FF), mounting pole (ZETHUS-205SS), and bracket (ZETHUS-205UB) available to purchase for versatile configurations.
- The white texture finish is more than beautiful. With heavy-duty metal grille and rugged construction, it holds up to mobile applications.
- Ideal for small to medium-sized venues including clubs, bars, restaurants, churches and schools etc.
|Frequency Response||70 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||99 dB (Passive)|
|SPL Max||125 dB|
|Dispersion||90º x 50º (H x V)|
|Configuration||Compact dual 5" passive full-range line array loudspeaker|
|Transducer||LF: 2 x 5", HF: 1 x 1.4" diaphragm|
|Power Handling||200 / 400W|
|Connectors||2 x 4 Pin Speakon|
|Cabinet Construction||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||Compact line array hardware / Optional U bracket|
|Finish||Texture coating (RAL colors available)|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||20.9"|
|Product Height (in.)||7.4"|
|Product Depth (in.)||11.9"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||27.6 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|