ZETHUS-110PW | 10” Powered Two-Way Line Array Loudspeaker System with Onboard DSP, Black for Live Sound, Club, Bar, Restaurant, Church and School
The Sound Town ZETHUS Series ZETHUS-110PW is a lightweight and compact line array speaker system. It features one 10” woofer and one 2” titanium compression driver, delivering stellar sound quality. The built-in class-D power amplifier provides a powerful output of 300W continuous, 600W peak power at 8Ω. The onboard DSP ensures excellent system optimization. Its rugged construction, along with a heavy-duty perforated metal grille, makes it suitable for touring applications. For easy flying mounting, the ZETHUS-110PW speaker can be paired with the ZETHUS-110FF frame (sold separately).
When combined with the powered ZETHUS-115SPW subwoofer, using the ZETHUS-110WAD stacking adapter and ZETHUS-115SFF flying frame (adapter and frame sold separately), this ZETHUS system delivers tight bass at earth-shaking volumes, ideal for small to medium sized venues including: clubs, bars, restaurants, churches, schools, and etc.
- STELLAR SOUND AND MASSIVE POWER: With its lightweight and compact design, the ZETHUS-110PW powered line array speaker delivers robust sound quality with its one 10“ woofer and one 2” titanium compression driver. The ZETHUS-110PW line array speaker has a built-in powerful class-D amplifier that generates 300W continuous, 600W peak power at 8Ω.
- PROFESSIONAL DSP: The built-in onboard DSP provides excellent system optimization. The single knob press and scroll operation with LCD display make the DSP setting a breeze. Supports TWS Bluetooth connectivity.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The ZETHUS-110PW line array speaker is housed in a rugged plywood enclosure with heavy-duty metal grille for added durability, designed to withstand touring and mobile applications.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Ideal for small to medium-sized venues including clubs, bars, restaurants, churches and schools. ZETHUS line array speakers are versatile and well-suited for various audio setups and environments.
- EASY INTEGRATION AND FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: The line array speaker is equipped with multiple flying points. When mounted with the ZETHUS-110FF flying frame (sold separately), it can easily achieve full-range array flying installation. When combined with the ZETHUS-115SPW subwoofer (sold separately), this system can deliver punchy low-end bass.
Note: The ZETHUS-115SPW subwoofer requires the ZETHUS-110WAD fly bar and ZETHUS-115SFF flying frame for mounting; fly bar and frame sold separately.
|Model||ZETHUS-110PW (black), ZETHUS-110WPW (white)|
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz -19 kHz|
|Frequency Response||55 Hz -19 kHz|
|Sensitivity||101 dB (Passive)|
|SPL Max||128 dB|
|Dispersion||90º x 20º (H x V)|
|Configuration||10" active full-range line array loudspeaker|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 10" woofer
HF: 1 x 2" diaphragm
|Power Handling||300W Continuous / 600W Peak|
|Cabinet Construction||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||Integrated line array hardware|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Amplifier||Class-D amplifier w/ DSP|
|Input||2 x 1/4" & XLR combo, 1/8” AUX, Bluetooth|
|Output||1 x XLR mixed out|
|Control||DSP: presetting, EQ, crossover, limit|
|Voltage||Neutrik PowerCON in & out 100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||20.5"||Package Width (in.)||23.0"|
|Product Height (in.)||11.8"||Package Height (in.)||15.0"|
|Product Depth (in.)||15.2"||Package Depth (in.)||18.4"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||45.0 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||50.7 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
Mounting Fly Frame: ZETHUS-115SFF