ZETHUS Four Dual 10-inch Line Array Speaker and Professional Amplifier System Combo Set, Full Range/Bi-amp Switchable, Black
The Sound Town ZETHUS Series ZETHUS-210X4A8 combo set includes:
- (4) ZETHUS-210B Line Array PA Speakers
- (1) NIX-A8PRO Professional 2-Channel Power Amplifier
- (1) ZETHUS-210FF Flying Frame
The ZETHUS-210B is a compact full range line array loudspeaker. It comes with 2 x 10” high-efficiency woofers and 2 x 1.4” titanium compression drivers and delivers 550W RMS, 2200W peak power output. Its passive full-range and bi-amp capability enables it for either quick setup or professional Bi-amp setting with additional DSP.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-210B line array speaker has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or suspension options; 4 line array speakers can be stacked together and secured with safety handles. Altogether they deliver accurate and immersive sound performance at shaking volume. The speaker comes with all birch plywood cabinet with sturdy construction. Its aluminum extrusion rigging hardware and heavy-duty component holds up to touring applications.
The NIX-A8PRO is a professional grade 2-channel power amplifier which is compatible with the 4 X ZETHUS-210B, it delivers 2 x 1200W RMS (8-ohm stereo), 2 x 1800W RMS (4-ohm stereo) massive power. The built-in limiter, independent DC and thermal overload protection protects the amplifier and speakers. Selectable sensitivity (0.77V/1.0V/1.4V) lets you set up your rig to match your gear. Rugged construction with heavy-duty metal 2U rack-mountable chassis holds up to touring applications.
- The combo set includes 4 x ZETHUS-210B line array PA speakers, 1 x NIX-A8PRO professional power amplifier and 1 x ZETHUS-210FF mounting frame.
- The ZETHUS-210B is a compact line array speaker which delivers superior sound quality with two 10” woofers and two titanium compression drivers. Each of the speakers comes with 550W RMS, 2200W peak (16-ohm) extraordinary power handling capability.
- The NIX-A8PRO is a 2-channel professional power amplifier with the capability of 2 x 1200W RMS (8-ohm stereo), 2 x 1800W RMS (4-ohm stereo). Built-in LPF, limiter and sensitivity switch.
- 4 line array speakers can be quickly stacked and secured with attached mounting points. With the mounting frame ZETHUS-210FF, the speaker system can be flown for optimum coverage.
All the line array speakers are housed in an all-birch plywood enclosure, with heavy duty metal grill and aluminum extrusion rigging hardware, it holds up to mobile applications with rugged construction. Ideal for small to medium-sized venues including clubs, bars, restaurants, churches and schools etc.
|Frequency Range||52 Hz - 19 kHz|
|Frequency Response||58 Hz - 19 kHz|
|Sensitivity||103 dB (Passive)|
|SPL Max||130 dB|
|Dispersion||90º x 30º (H x V)|
|Configuration||Compact dual 10" passive full-range line array loudspeaker|
|Transducer||LF: 2 x 10", HF: 2 x 1.4" diaphragm|
|Impedance||16Ω Nominal (Bi-Amp)|
|Power Handling||550W RMS / 2200W Peak|
|Connectors||2 x 4 Pin Speakon|
|Cabinet Construction||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||Compact line array aluminum hardware / Optional flying frame (ZETHUS-210FF)|
|Finish||Texture coating (RAL colors available)|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|High Frequency Driver Parts#||STHF-3403T|
|Low Frequency Woofer Parts#||STLF-10Z|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||30.3"||19.0"||--"|
|Product Height (in.)||12.6"||3.5"||--"|
|Product Depth (in.)||16.5"||18.9"||--"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||65.0 lbs||47.0 lbs||-- lbs|
|Package Width (in.)||37.6"||25.4"||31.7"|
|Package Height (in.)||16.3"||6.7"||4.3"|
|Package Depth (in.)||19.6"||23.2"||26.2"|
|Package Weight (lb.)||69.0 lbs||54.5 lbs||44.9 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
What processor and amp should I use to pair with the ZETHUS-210B?
-For ZETHUS-210B, it is recommended to use:
• Processor: DBX DriveRack PA 2