ZETHUS Four Dual 10" Line Array Speaker System w/ Dual Titanium Compression Drivers, Full-Range/Bi-Amp Switchable, Black
The Sound Town ZETHUS Series ZETHUS-210B-2PAIRS combo set includes:
- (4) ZETHUS-210B Dual 10” Line Array Loudspeaker System
The ZETHUS-210B is a professional-grade full range dual 10” line array loudspeaker. It comes with 2 x 10” high efficiency woofer and 2 x 1.4” titanium compression driver and delivers 550W RMS, 2200W peak power output. Its passive full-range and bi-amp capability enables it for either quick setup or professional Bi-amp setting with additional DSP.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-210B line array speaker has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or flying options; up to 8 line array speakers can be stacked together and secured with safety handles on the rear panels. Altogether they deliver accurate and immersive sound performance at shaking volume. The speaker comes with all birch plywood cabinet with sturdy construction. Its aluminum extrusion rigging hardware and heavy-duty component holds up touring applications.
- STELLAR SOUND AND MASSIVE POWER: The combo set includes 4 x ZETHUS-210B line array PA speakers. The ZETHUS-210B is a compact line array speaker which delivers superior sound quality with two 10” woofers and two titanium compression drivers. Each of the speakers comes with 550W RMS, 2200W peak (16-ohm) extraordinary power handling capability
- GREAT FLEXIBILITY: Full range / passive bi-amp mode switchable for either quick connection or professional set up
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Housed in an all birch plywood enclosure, with heavy duty metal grill and aluminum extrusion rigging hardware, it holds up to mobile applications with rugged construction
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Ideal for small to medium-sized venues including live sound, clubs, bars, restaurants, churches and schools etc.
EASY MOUNTING: The Sound Town ZETHUS-210B line array speaker has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or flying options; up to 8 line array speakers can be stacked together and secured with safety handles on the rear panels. Altogether they deliver accurate and immersive sound performance at shaking volume
|Frequency Range||52 Hz - 19 kHz|
|Frequency Response||58 Hz - 19 kHz|
|Sensitivity||103 dB (Passive)|
|SPL Max||130 dB|
|Dispersion||90º x 30º (H x V)|
|Configuration||Compact dual 10" passive full-range line array loudspeaker|
|Transducer||LF: 2 x 10", HF: 2 x 1.4" diaphragm|
|Impedance||16Ω Nominal (Bi-Amp)|
|Power Handling||550W RMS / 2200W Peak|
|Connectors||2 x 4 Pin Speakon|
|Cabinet Construction||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||Compact line array aluminum hardware / Optional flying frame (ZETHUS-210FF)|
|Finish||Texture coating (RAL colors available)|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|High Frequency Driver Parts#||STHF-3403T|
|Low Frequency Woofer Parts#||STLF-10Z|
Dimension & Weight (each)
|Product Width (in.)||30.3"||Package Width (in.)||16.3"|
|Product Height (in.)||12.6"||Package Height (in.)||37.6"
|Product Depth (in.)||16.5"||Package Depth (in.)||19.6"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||65.0 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||69.0 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
What processor and amp should I use to pair with the ZETHUS-210B?
-For ZETHUS-210B, it is recommended to use:
• Processor: DBX DriveRack PA 2:
• Amplifier: NIX-26PRO, 2 speakers per channel
Would like to know what ohm is your ZETHUS-210B line array cabinet and how to connect it to an amp when on the full-range mode vs. bi-amp mode?
-The ZETHUS-210B has a switch on the back to choose from 'full-range' mode or 'bi-amp' mode. When it’s on full-range mode, use one channel amp where the impedance is 16 ohms; when it’s on bi-amp mode, it needs a 2-channel amp to drive the LF & HF separately where the impedance for HF: 16 ohms and for LF: 16 ohms.