TITAN-10B | IP55 Certified 2-Way 70V/100V 10" Coaxial Weather-Resistant Installation Loudspeaker w/ U Bracket, Black
The Sound Town TITAN Series TITAN-10B is a powerful two-way 10" water-resistant full-range loudspeaker designed for both indoor and outdoor public address applications. With its advanced coaxial 10" low-frequency and 1-3/8" compression drivers, this speaker delivers exceptional sound performance with near-perfect phase response and minimal distortion. Its weather-resistant, compact polyethylene board enclosure with a sleek matte finish ensures durability without compromising on quality. For quick and hassle-free installations, the package includes a corrosion-resistant U-shaped bracket.
Perfect for outdoor installations and high-humidity environments, the TITAN-10B features a hydrophobically treated aluminum grille with an anti-corrosion design, moisture-sealed crossover, and waterproof connectors. This ensures long-lasting performance and reliability, even in challenging conditions.
With a 70V/100V transformer, the TITAN-10B offers flexibility, allowing you to choose from 7.5W (70V only), 15W, 30W, or 60W using either 70V or 100V lines. It also supports an 8-ohm bypass for low impedance lines.
With its wide range of applications, the TITAN-10B is perfect for enhancing the sound experience in bars, restaurants, patios, hospitality venues, theme parks, and more. For added convenience, consider our optional wall mount aluminum bracket (CWB-1A), available separately. Upgrade your audio setup with the Sound Town TITAN-10B loudspeaker and enjoy high-performance sound, durability, and versatility in any environment!
Sound Town TITAN Series Coaxial Weather-Resistant Loudspeaker
The Sound Town TITAN speakers are available in 6", 8", 10" and 12" with coaxial design. All cabinets are available in black and grey and ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, such as stadiums, fairgrounds, outdoor entertainment centers, athletic fields, swimming pools, houses of worship and more.
- Experience outstanding sound performance with our coaxial 10" low-frequency and 1-3/8" compression drivers, delivering precise phase response and minimal distortion.
- Our weather-resistant speaker features a compact, water-resistant polyethylene board enclosure, engineered for both outdoor and indoor applications without compromising performance.
- Enjoy durability in any environment with a hydrophobically treated aluminum grille, anti-corrosion design, moisture-sealed crossover, and waterproof connectors (IP55 rating).
- With a 70V/100V transformer, the TITAN-10B offers a selection of 7.5W(70V only), 15W, 30W, or 60W power options using either 70V or 100V lines. It supports both 70V or 100V lines and also has an 8-ohm bypass option for low impedance lines.
- Quick and reliable installations are made easy with the included corrosion-resistant U-shaped bracket. Perfect for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications, such as bars, restaurants, patios, and theme parks. Optional wall mount aluminum bracket (CWB-1A) available separately.
|Model||TITAN-10B (black), TITAN-10G (grey)|
|Frequency Response||70 Hz - 20 kHz|
|SPL Max||133 dB|
|Dispersion (H x V)||95º x 95º|
|Configuration||10" full-range coaxial loudspeaker|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 10", HF: 1-3/8" compression driver (coaxial)|
|Power Handling (Passive)||200 RMS / 400W Program|
|70V||200W / 100W / 50W / 25W|
|100V||200W / 100W / 50W|
|Connectors||Waterproof 4-pin terminal strip connector|
|Cabinet Construction||Water-resistant polyvinyl board|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||13.0"||Package Width (in.)||16.9"|
|Product Height (in.)||13.0"||Package Height (in.)||16.9"|
|Product Depth (in.)||14.6"||Package Depth (in.)||19.5"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||33.7 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||43.1 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|