360 Watts 6-Zone 70V/100V Commercial Power Amplifier with Bluetooth, for Restaurants, Lounges, Bars, Pubs, Schools and Warehouses
The Sound Town STCA360-6Z is a 6-zone 19” rack mountable commercial power amplifier. It comes with 360W RMS output and can be split into 6 zones. Its integrated clipping limiter protects your speakers and amp from overheating. Better yet, it is capable of 70-volt, 100-volt, 8-ohm, and 4-ohm and is ideal for applications such as restaurants, bars, pubs, schools and warehouse.
The multi-zone power amplifier comes with 2 sets of RCA inputs, 3 mic inputs, SD card and Bluetooth, USB, FM radio and RCA line output, 70V / 100V / 4~16-ohm red positive speaker output terminals and shared negative speaker output terminal. Its versatile input and output options allows you to easily set this up in a variety of multi-room applications. Each of the 3 mics input has echo control all 6 zones have separate volume knobs for easy adjustment.
- 6-zone speaker outputs with individual control
- Independent input can be routed to all 6 zones
- Versatile inputs with 2 sets of RCA inputs, 3 mic inputs (including 1 priority mic), SD card, USB input, FM radio tuner and Bluetooth; each of the 3 mics has repeat, speed, echo control
- Built-in clipping limiter protects your speakers and amp from overheating
- Ideal for multi-room applications such as Restaurants, Lounges, Bars, Pubs, Schools and Warehouses
- Package weight: 32.8 lbs
- Package dimension: 20.9 x 18.7 x 6.9”
Can the amplifier support 8-Ohms on one channel and 70V on the rest?
- Distortion may occur when some source signals are too large for input. 70V and 8-Ohm can't be used at the same time. A 6-zone cannot pick up 8-Ohm. If you want to connect 8-Ohm, you can only connect the 4-16 Ohms terminal of the main output and you can't connect any other 70V terminals.
But if all the speakers are 70V, you can connect more than one. And at the same time it can be connected to the main output of 70V-100V and 6-zone. Each zone in the 6-zone can be up to about 60W. But the whole amplifier maximum is 360W, including the main output and 6-zone sum.