Professional PA System with 15" Powered PA speakers, 200-Channel Wireless Microphone System, 12-Channel Audio Mixer and Audio Cables (NESO-CARME115-S1)
The Sound Town PA system set contains:
- (2) CARME-115BPW 15-inch Powered DJ/PA Speaker
- (1) NESO-U2HH 200-Channel Wireless Microphone System
- (1) TRITON-A12BD 12-Channel Audio Mixer
- (2) STC-JX15 1/4" to XLR Speaker Cables
CARME Series 15" 2-Way Powered Professional Loudspeaker with Titanium Compression Driver, Black
The Sound Town CARME-115BPW is the ultimate combination of performance and portability, featuring a 15” woofer and a built-in lightweight and powerful Class-D amplifier. It comes with 400W RMS, 800W peak power handling capability and powerfully splits the 800 Watts between the subwoofer and high frequency driver. Pairing a 15” woofer with a 1 3/8” titanium compression driver, the Sound Town CARME-115BPW powered PA speaker provides outstanding full-range sound at all volume levels. The speaker doesn’t only come with factory presets of Digital Signal Processing (DSP), but also allows you to customize the settings through a software (which needs to be downloaded separately). The sophisticated DSP technology enhances speaker performance and guarantees accurate and undistorted audio across the entire sound field. It is ideal as a PA speaker for live music and venues such as clubs, restaurants, churches, etc. and its trapezoidal design with angled sides allows you to position it as a monitor wedge as well. Whether you use it in courtyards, meeting rooms, schools, churches, or if you are in a band or running any music gigs, this speaker can be relied on for clear and rich sound and consistent performance.
The CARME-115BPW speaker is equipped with XLR inputs which can be integrated to your PA system. The Powercon connectors enable you to daisy chain with the other PA speakers. It also has one standard tripod speaker stand mount on the bottom and M8 inserts for suspended installation, which makes it versatile for both indoors and outdoors. The speaker is optimized and works great with the CARME series subwoofers (CARME-18SPW/CARME-18SWPW sold separately) when you would like to upgrade to earth shaking bass. With rugged plywood construction and black textured paint, the Sound Town CARME-115BPW speaker provides stellar sound and performance without sacrificing durability.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS - A professional-grade full range 2-way powered PA speaker for meeting rooms, courtyards, churches, restaurants, stages and any other small to medium venues. Perfect for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications
- OUSTANDING SOUND QUALITY - 15” top quality woofer together with a built-in Class D amplifier delivers massive bass down to 50 Hz in a compact enclosure; 1 3/8” titanium compression driver generates clean audio and stellar quality
- SOPHISTICATED DSP - It doesn’t only come with factory presets, but also allows you to customize the settings through a software (which needs to be downloaded separately). The sophisticated Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology enhances speaker performance and guarantees accurate and undistorted audio across the entire sound field
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING & CONNECTING OPTIONS - Standard pole mount on the bottom and M8 fittings for flown applications (mounting U bracket CARME-115BUBV2 sold separately); the CARME powered PA speaker is optimized and works great with the CARME subwoofer when you would like to add room shaking bass (CARME-18SPW/CARME-18SWPW available separately). The Powercon connectors enable you to daisy chain with the other PA speakers
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION W/ PORTABILITY - 5/8” textured and painted plywood with heavy-duty metal grille holds up to touring applications. The small form factor and ergonomic handles makes it easy to transport without sacrificing durability
200-Channel Rack Mountable Professional UHF Wireless Microphone System with Metal Receiver and 2 Handheld Mics (NESO-U2HH)
The Sound Town NESO-U2HH offers premium design and rock-solid quality, along with easy setup and operation. The system has a rack mountable receiver (rack mount ears included in the package) with two cardioid dynamic handheld microphones. Its Wide Frequency Response Digital Control Circuit resists unwanted interference with a 60 db signal to noise ratio and a 45 db carrier wave. The low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) technology protects your PA system from pops and distortion and produces accurate reproduction of an audio recording.
The NESO-U2HH comes with two cardioid dynamic handheld microphones which minimizes noise in the background. The built-in windscreen and pop filter assist in reducing excessive pressure and guarantee crisp and clean audio reproduction. The system has an operation range of up to 400 feet line-of-sight in good surroundings. It is perfect for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
You can rely on the Sound Town NESO-U2HH for crisp sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance.
- THE NESO wireless microphone series is built with top-class components and rock-solid quality. The system includes an NESO-U2 receiver with a rack mount kit and cardioid dynamic handheld microphones.
- The Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) microphone system minimizes radio frequency interference and noises generated by other electronic equipment and digital devices compared to a Very High Frequency (VHF) system. It provides cordless freedom, ease of use and 200 selectable UHF frequencies (530-580 MHz) for interference free operation.
- Easy to set up and operate with independent volume controls. Frequencies are compliant with the Federal Communication Commission’s new rules governing wireless systems.
- The Wide Frequency Response Digital Control Circuit resists unwanted interference; low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) protects your PA system from pops and distortion and produces accurate reproduction of an audio recording.
- Up to 400 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
- 24 months trouble-free extended manufacturer warranty.
Professional 12-Channel Audio Mixer with USB Interface, Bluetooth and DSP
The Sound Town Triton-A12BD is a compact sound mixer which comes with an enormous amount of features. Built in with top-quality preamps, the mixer delivers massive, natural-sounding bass and smooth, crisp highs while it keeps distortion to the minimum. The +48V phantom power is compatible with condenser microphones.
The Triton-A12BD has 12 line inputs including 4 stereo inputs and 4 balanced MIC inputs. It features a 3-band equalizer on mono inputs for precise control of your sound. High-Pass Filter allows you to eliminate unwanted low-frequency noise, for a smoother, cleaner mix. The USB interface and built-in Bluetooth make it a breeze to connect your computer or Bluetooth devices including cellphones, tablets, etc. to mix and record music
- 12 channel mixing consoles with two stereo channels and separate stereo tape channel
- Separate input JACK controls for mic and line inputs on all mono channels
- XLR mic connectors on all mono channels
- Low-noise discrete mic preamplifiers on all microphone inputs
- Balanced 1/4" stereo jacks and balance controls on all stereo channels
- Separate stereo tape channel with 1/4" and RCA jacks
- Stereo output for recording applications
- English musical active EQ
- Headphones output with dedicated volume control
- DSP digital reverb effect engine
- Built-in +48V phantom power for condenser mics
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- 2TK RET : The 2-TRACK INPUTS are used to bring an external signal source (e.g. CD player, tape deck, Etc.) into the console.
XLR to 1/4" TRS Speaker Cable, 15 Feet, Male to Male
Balanced XLR to 1/4" cables are typically used to connect mixers to equalizers, crossovers, compressors or amplifiers. Some mixers or rack mount gear have XLR connections where others have 1/4". These are ideal for adapting the two together. 22g Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity and superior RF rejection.
- Metal 3 Pin XLR Male on one end
- Metal 1/4" TRS with High Grade Fiberglass Insulators on the other end (male).
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
- Length: 15 Feet
- Shielded Cables