ZETHUS-VX118SPW112BPWX3 | ZETHUS Powered Line Array System with One 18-inch Subwoofer, Three 12-inch Loudspeakers, Versatile Installations, Black
The ZETHUS Series ZETHUS-VX118SPW112BPWX3 includes:
- （1）ZETHUS-VX118SPW 18” Powered Line Array Subwoofer
- （3）ZETHUS-112BPW 12" Powered 2-Way Line Array Loudspeaker
- （1）ZETHUS-112FF Mounting Frame
Experience the powerful and immersive earth-shaking bass with the ZETHUS-VX118SPW line array subwoofer. This subwoofer features an 18" woofer with an impressive 800W continuous and 1600W (8Ω) power handling capability, delivering solid and impactful low-frequency performance. Its built-in DSP with dynamic bass enhancement, RMS dynamic processor, 2nd-order IIR filter, and 4 digital EQ presets provide optimal sound quality for different applications.
Enjoy stellar sound quality with the ZETHUS-112BPW lightweight and compact line array speaker system. It boasts a 12” woofer and two 1.4” titanium compression drivers powered by a built-in class-D amplifier, delivering 400W continuous and 800W peak power at 8Ω. The ZETHUS-112BPW line array speakers delivers a frequency range of 45 Hz to 20K. The onboard DSP ensures excellent system optimization and EQ, producing accurate and immersive sound even at high volumes.
The ZETHUS-VX118SPW112BPWX3 speaker system set allows for seamless integration and flexible positioning. Flexible mounting options provide greater versatility and ease of use, allowing for efficient set ups for various audio systems. Easily stack and fly the three ZETHUS-112BPW line array speakers with the ZETHUS-VX118SPW subwoofer using the included ZETHUS-112FF flying frame. Alternatively, the ZETHUS-112BPW line array speakers can be directly stacked on top of the subwoofer with its integral rigging hardware. For standing installations, the STSDA-M54B speaker pole (sold separately) securely mounts the speakers to the subwoofer. The optional ZSCB-VX18S caster board (sold separately) for the ZETHUS-VX118SPW ensures effortless transportation.
Unleash the true potential of your sound with the ZETHUS-VX118SPW subwoofer and ZETHUS-112BPW line array speakers (ZETHUS-VX118SPW112BPWX3). Experience exceptional audio performance like never before and be prepared to make a lasting impact on your audience, whether it's for live events, installations, or other audio applications.
- ZETHUS-VX118SPW112BPWX3 LINE ARRAY SET INCLUDES: 1 x ZETHUS-VX118SPW powered line array subwoofer, 3 x ZETHUS-112BPW powered line array speakers, and 1 x ZETHUS-112FF mounting frame.
- ZETHUS-VX118SPW POWERED LINE ARRAY SUBWOOFER: With its 18“ woofer and class-D amplifier, the ZETHUS-VX118SPW delivers rich low-frequency reinforcement with 800W continuous, 1600W peak power handling (8Ω). Features built-in DSP for dynamic bass enhancement, RMS dynamic processor, 2nd-order IIR filter and 4 digital EQ presets that provide correct LPF options for versatile applications.
- ZETHUS-112BPW 2-WAY LINE ARRAY SPEAKER: The ZETHUS-112BPW is a powered line array speaker that features a 12" woofer, two 1.4" titanium compression drivers and a class-D amplifier that delivers a powerful 400W continuous, 800W peak power handling capability with onboard DSP for optimized performance.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS: The ZETHUS-VX118SPW line array subwoofer is equipped with multiple flying points and offers flexible mounting options for ZETHUS-112BPW line array speakers. The 3 ZETHUS-112BPW speakers can easily be mounted to the ZETHUS-VX118SPW subwoofer using the included ZETHUS-112FF flying frame. The ZETHUS-112BPW can also be directly stacked on top of the subwoofer with its integral rigging hardware. For standing installations, mount the speaker to the subwoofer with a STSDA-M54B speaker pole (sold separately).
- RUGGED AND VERSATILE: Built to withstand the rigors of the road, the ZETHUS-VX118SPW subwoofer features heavy-duty durable construction and an optional ZSCB-VX18S caster board for easy transportation (sold separately). Perfect for clubs, bars, places of worship, schools, rentals, and touring applications.
|Active / Passive||Active||Active|
|Frequency Range||27 Hz - 180 Hz
||45 Hz - 20 kHz
|Frequency Response||32 Hz - 180 Hz||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||102 dB||102 dB|
|SPL Max||129 dB||130 dB|
|Dispersion||Omnidirectional||120º x 15º (H x V)|
|Configuration||18" active line array subwoofer||12" active full-range line array loudspeaker|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 18", HF: --||LF: 1 x 12", HF: 2 x 1.4" diaphragm|
|Magnet||145 oz||-- oz|
|Power Handling||800W Continuous / 1600W Peak||400W Continuous / 800W Peak|
|Enclosure Material||High-grade 100% birch plywood||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Finish||Texture coating||Texture coating|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Amplifier||Class-D Amplifier w/ DSP||Class-D Amplifier w/ DSP|
|Input||2 x 1/4"&XLR combo||XLR line in, RS-485 & USB (Type B) for DSP|
|Output||2 x XLR line out||XLR line out|
|Signal Processing||Volume, polarity, switch, LPF||Volume, DSP software, MODE selector|
|Indicator||Power, signal, limit||Power, limit|
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)||Neutrik PowerCON in & out 100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
|Plate Amp Parts#||STPAS-G2DSP||--|
|High Frequency Driver Parts#||--||STHF-3403T|
|Low Frequency Woofer Parts#||STLF-18AS||STLF-12Z|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||22.4"||22.4"||23.6"|
|Product Height (in.)||21.7"||16.5"||3.9"|
|Product Depth (in.)||23.6"||14.2"||22.8
|Product Weight (lb.)||112.4 lbs||56.2 lbs||36.0 lbs|
|Package Width (in.)||27.0"||27.8"||24.8"|
|Package Height (in.)||25.0"||20.0"||4.7"|
|Package Depth (in.)||25.8"||21.7"||24.4"|
|Package Weight (lb.)||115.7 lbs||65.6 lbs||43.6 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|