ZETHUS-VX118SPW112BPWX2 | ZETHUS Series Powered Line Array System w/ One 18" Subwoofer, Two 12" Loudspeakers, Versatile Installations, Black
The ZETHUS Series ZETHUS-VX118SPW112BPWX2 includes:
- (1) ZETHUS-VX118SPW 18” Powered Line Array Subwoofer
- (2) ZETHUS-112BPW 12" Powered 2-Way Line Array Loudspeaker
- (1) STSDA-M54B Pair of Subwoofer Speaker Poles, Adjustable Height
Experience the ZETHUS-VX118SPW powered line array subwoofer - your gateway to powerful and immersive bass. Featuring an 18" woofer with an impressive 800W continuous and 1600W (8Ω) power handling capability, this subwoofer ensures a solid and impactful low-frequency performance that will leave you mesmerized. Elevate your audio with the built-in DSP, offering dynamic bass enhancement, RMS dynamic processor, and a 2nd-order IIR filter. You'll also enjoy the convenience of 4 digital EQ presets, catering to different applications for optimized sound.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-112BPW, is a lightweight and compact line array speaker system that delivers stellar sound quality. Boasting a 12” woofer and two 1.4” titanium compression drivers, this speaker pumps out 400W continuous, 800W peak power at 8Ω. The onboard DSP ensures great system optimization and EQ for a flawless audio experience. With a frequency range of 45 Hz to 20 kHz, prepare to be captivated by its accurate and immersive sound performance, even at shaking volumes.
Seamlessly stack and mount two ZETHUS-112BPW line array speakers on the ZETHUS-VX118SPW subwoofer using the included STSDA-M54B speaker pole. For added convenience, directly stack the ZETHUS-112BPW line array speakers on top of the ZETHUS-VX118SPW subwoofer using its integral rigging hardware. For suspension installations, securely mount the speakers using the ZETHUS-112FF flying frame (sold separately). For easy transportation, consider the ZSCB-VX18S caster board (sold separately) for the ZETHUS-VX118SPW subwoofer. These improved mounting options ensure an efficient setup and precise positioning in various audio systems and environments.
Unleash the true potential of your sound with the ZETHUS-VX118SPW subwoofer and ZETHUS-112BPW line array speakers (ZETHUS-VX118SPW112BPWX2). Experience exceptional audio performance like never before and be prepared to make a lasting impact on your audience, whether it's for live events, installations, or other audio applications.
- ZETHUS-VX118SPW112BPWX2: This set includes 1 x ZETHUS-VX118SPW powered line array subwoofer, 2 x ZETHUS-112BPW powered line array speakers, and 1 x STSDA-M54B speaker pole.
- IMMERSIVE LOW-FREQUENCY REINFORCEMENT: The ZETHUS-VX118SPW subwoofer's 18" woofer and built-in class-D amplifier delivers an extraordinary 800W continuous, 1600W peak (8Ω) power handling capability. Experience enhanced depth and precision with the built-in DSP, offering dynamic bass enhancement, RMS dynamic processor, and 4 digital EQ presets tailored for various applications.
- ZETHUS-112BPW POWERED LINE ARRAY SPEAKER: The ZETHUS-112BPW features a 12" woofer and two 1.4" titanium compression drivers. Driven by a robust class-D amplifier, it delivers an impressive 400W continuous and 800W peak (8Ω) power handling capability. Benefit from its onboard DSP, ensuring optimal system performance and seamless sound optimization.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Effortlessly achieve versatile setup options with the ZETHUS-VX118SPW line array subwoofer, equipped with multiple flying points and flexible mounting options for the ZETHUS-112BPW line array speaker. Seamlessly stack and mount two ZETHUS-112BPW line array speakers to the subwoofer using the included STSDA-M54B speaker pole, or directly stack them on top of the subwoofer with its integral rigging hardware. For suspension installation, use the ZETHUS-112FF flying frame (sold separately) to secure the speaker set.
- RUGGED AND PORTABLE DESIGN: Built tough to endure the challenges of the road, the ZETHUS-VX118SPW line array subwoofer features rugged construction with a heavy-duty perforated grill. Opt for the optional ZSCB-VX18S caster board (sold separately) for easy transportation. Perfect for clubs, bars, restaurants, churches, schools, and well-suited for equipment rental and touring applications.
|Active / Passive||Active||Active|
|Frequency Range||27 Hz - 180 Hz
||45 Hz - 20 kHz
|Frequency Response||32 Hz - 180 Hz||50 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||102 dB||102 dB (passive)|
|SPL Max||129 dB||130 dB|
|Dispersion||Omnidirectional||120º x 15º (H x V)|
|Configuration||18" active line array subwoofer||12" active full-range line array loudspeaker|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 18", HF: --||LF: 1 x 12", HF: 2 x 1.4" diaphragm|
|Magnet||145 oz||-- oz|
|Power Handling||800W Continuous / 1600W Peak||400W Continuous / 800W Peak|
|Enclosure Material||High-grade 100% birch plywood||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Finish||Texture coating||Texture coating|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Amplifier||Class-D Amplifier w/ DSP||Class-D Amplifier w/ DSP|
|Input||2 x 1/4"&XLR combo||XLR line in, RS-485 & USB (Type B) for DSP|
|Output||2 x XLR line out||XLR line out|
|Signal Processing||Volume, polarity, switch, LPF||Volume, DSP software, MODE selector|
|Indicator||Power, signal, limit||Power, limit|
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)||Neutrik PowerCON in & out 100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
|Plate Amp Parts#||STPAS-G2DSP||--|
|High Frequency Driver Parts#||--||STHF-3403T|
|Low Frequency Woofer Parts#||STLF-18AS||STLF-12Z|
|Caster Board Model#||ZSCB-VX18S||--|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||22.4"||22.4"||∅1.38"|
|Product Height (in.)||21.7"||16.5"||34.7"~53.6"|
|Product Depth (in.)||23.6"||14.2"||--"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||112.4 lbs||56.2 lbs||5.5 lbs|
|Package Width (in.)||27"||27.8"||2.4"|
|Package Height (in.)||25"||20.0"||36.0"|
|Package Depth (in.)||25.8"||21.7"||4.6"|
|Package Weight (lb.)||115.7 lbs||65.6 lbs||6.4 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|