ZETHUS-M3-R | REFURBISHED: ZETHUS Series 2-Pack Compact Passive Line Array PA Speakers, Black, for Live Sound, Stage Performance, Clubs, Churches and Schools
Refurbished Condition: 100% testing and function is in good condition while outside box worn out and small cosmetic dents. cosmetic damages will vary, including but not limited to, damaged or cracked, bent ears, scratches, dents, etc.
The Sound Town ZETHUS Series ZETHUS-M3 packs amazing sound and ample power handling into an ultra-compact line array cabinet. Weighing less than 20 lbs each, the speakers provide absolutely stunning sound in a remarkably small footprint. Two line array speakers are included in the package. Each comes with 6 x 3“ mid-low frequency drivers and 6 x 1” dome tweeters, delivering powerful, natural sound. These drivers are customized to generate impressive, high-efficiency sound reproduction. It handles 300W RMS, 600W peak power at 8-ohm.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-M3 has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or suspension options. When combined with ZETHUS-M115S subwoofer (available separately), the system provides the superior sound that seasoned engineers and musicians demand at touring grade. Sound Town selects top-quality plywood for ZETHUS series speakers to ensure you can expect stellar sound quality across every detail and reliable protection for your PA rigs. Its rugged construction with heavy-duty perforated metal grille holds up to the toughest touring applications. It is an ideal solution for either mobile or fixed-venue setups.
- ULTRA-COMPACT DESIGN: The Sound Town ZETHUS-M3 packs amazing sound and ample power handling into an ultra-compact line array cabinet. Weighing less than 20 lbs each, the speakers provide absolutely stunning sound in a remarkably small footprint. Two line array speakers are included in the package
- STELLAR SOUND: With 6 x 3“ mid-low frequency drivers and 6 x 1” dome tweeters in an innovative horn-free design cabinet, the line array speaker delivers outstanding sound in a wide dispersion angle without sacrificing sound pressure. When integrated with the ZETHUS-M115S subwoofer (available separately), this line array system turbocharges any live performance or event
- EASY MOUNTING: The line array speaker has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or flying options; angle adjustable from 0°~8° between adjacent cabinets to optimize coverage to the audience area
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: With heavy-duty metal grille and aluminum extrusion rigging hardware, the speaker is easy to install both indoors and outdoors; high-quality plywood construction damps out unwanted vibrations; it also provides great protection, holding up very well to mobile applications
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Its ideal for small to medium-sized applications including clubs, bars, restaurants, churches, schools and more
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Frequency Range||105 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Frequency Response||110 Hz - 18 kHz|
|SPL Max||122 dB|
|Dispersion||120º x 15º (H x V)|
|Configuration||Full-range line array
|Transducer||MF: 6 x 3" driver, HF: 6 x 1" dome tweeter|
|Power Handling||300W RMS / 600W Peak
|Enclosure Material||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
ZETHUS-M3FF (flying frame) or ZETHUS-M3AD (pole & adapter), compact line array hardware
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
Dimension & Weight (each)
|Product Width (in.)||8.8"||Package Width (in.)||21.9"|
|Product Height (in.)||11.0"||Package Height (in.)||14.4"|
|Product Depth (in.)||11.0"||Package Depth (in.)||14.6"
|Product Weight (lb.)||15.7 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||35.8 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||180 Days (6 Months)|