ZETHUS Series 1400W Passive Line Array Subwoofer, Black for Live Sound, Stage, Clubs, Churches and Schools
The Sound Town ZETHUS Series ZETHUS-M115S is a 1400W line array passive subwoofer. It comes with one 15" subwoofer with one 4" voice coil and offers solid, tight bass at earth shaking volume. It operates at 700W RMS, with a peak power output of 1400W, and is wired at 8-ohm. The frequency range can be driven down all the way to 35 Hz. This sub comes with two Speakon input connectors which make it easy to connect to your PA system and is perfect for venues such as clubs, bars, restaurants, churches, schools and more.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-M115S sub is a powerful floor addition to the ZETHUS-M3 full-range line array speakers (available separately). With M20 threading stand mount on the top and rigging points, the ZETHUS-M115S is easily integrated with the ZETHUS-M3 line array speakers. Even better, up to four ZETHUS-M3 speakers can be stacked on top of the ZETHUS-M115S sub and secured with safety handles. Together, the line array system provides the superior sound that seasoned engineers and musicians demand at touring grade. Sound Town selects top-quality plywood for ZETHUS series subwoofers to ensure you can expect stellar sound quality across every detail and reliable protection for your PA rigs. Its rugged construction with heavy-duty perforated metal grille holds up to even the most demanding touring applications. It is an ideal solution for either mobile or fixed-venue setups.
- 1 x 15" woofer and 1 x 4" voice coil, 700W RMS, 1400W peak power (8-ohm) handling capability. The 15" line array sub delivers rich, solid low-frequency reinforcement
- High-quality plywood construction damps out unwanted vibrations and provides sturdy protection for mobile applications
- Designed to be used in a speaker array with the ZETHUS-M3 line array speakers (available separately). When integrated, they provide a perfect PA system with great sound quality and versatile configurations
- It’s ideal for venues such as clubs, bars, restaurants, churches and schools, as well as equipment rental and touring applications
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty perforated grille withstands the rigors of the road
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz - 180 Hz|
|Frequency Response||38 Hz - 180 Hz|
|SPL Max||131 dB|
|Configuration||15" line array subwoofer
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 15" woofer|
|Power Handling||750W RMS / 1500W Peak
|Enclosure Material||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
ZETHUS-M3AD (pole & adapter) compact line array hardware
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
Dimension & Weight (each)
|Product Width (in.)||18.1"||Package Width (in.)||23.4"|
|Product Height (in.)||22.8"||Package Height (in.)||26.2"|
|Product Depth (in.)||20.4"||Package Depth (in.)||21.1"
|Product Weight (lb.)||81.5 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||87.7 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|