ZETHUS Series 2 X 8” Line Array Loudspeaker System with Titanium Compression Driver, Black (ZETHUS-208BV2)
The Sound Town ZETHUS-208BV2 is a lightweight and compact line array speaker system, which provides outstanding sound quality, flexibility and elegant aesthetics for a diverse range of applications. It comes with two 8” woofers and one 1.75” titanium compression driver with 700W peak power handling capability. The full range speaker itself delivers a frequency range of 55 Hz to 19K Hz and when combined with the Sound Town ZETHUS-115S subwoofer (available separately), it can produce a frequency range all the way down to 35 Hz. This speaker comes with two Speakon input connectors which make it easy to be connected with your PA system.
The Sound Town ZETHUS-208BV2 array speaker has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting or suspension options with separately available mounting accessories including flying frame (ZETHUS-208FF) mounting pole (ZETHUS-208SS), and bracket (ZETHUS-208UB). It comes with white powder-coated finish and is housed in a plywood enclosure, together with rugged construction and heavy-duty perforated metal grille, it holds up touring applications.
- STELLAR SOUND AND MASSIVE POWER - A lightweight and compact line array speaker delivers superior sound quality with two 8” woofers, one 1.75” titanium compression driver and 350W RMS, 700W peak (4-Ohm) extraordinary power handling capability.
- EASY INTEGRATION - When combined with ZETHUS-115S subwoofer (available separately), this system can deliver a tight and punchy low-end bass at earth shaking volume.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING - It has multiple flying points and provides flexible mounting /suspension options; additional mounting accessories including flying frame (ZETHUS-208FF), mounting pole (ZETHUS-208SS), and bracket (ZETHUS-208UB) available to purchase for versatile configurations.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Housed in a plywood enclosure, it holds up to mobile applications with heavy-duty metal grille and rugged construction.
- VERSTATILE APPLICATIONS - Ideal for small to medium-sized venues including clubs, bars, restaurants, churches and schools etc.
|Frequency Response||60 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||101 dB (Passive)|
|SPL Max||128 dB|
|Dispersion||90º x 15º (H x V)|
|Configuration||Compact dual 8" passive full-range line array loudspeaker|
|Transducer||LF: 2 x 8", HF: 1 x 1.75" diaphragm|
|Power Handling||350 / 700W|
|Connectors||2 x 4 Pin Speakon|
|Cabinet Construction||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||Compact line array hardware / Optional U bracket|
|Finish||Texture coating (RAL colors available)|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||26.4"|
|Product Height (in.)||9.7"|
|Product Depth (in.)||13.5"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||35.3 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|