ZETHUS-118SPW | ZETHUS Series 18” 1600W Powered Line Array Subwoofer with DSP, Black
Experience superb bass at earth-shaking volumes with the Sound Town ZETHUS series line array subwoofers. The ZETHUS-118SPW is powered by a built-in class-D plate amplifier operating at an outstanding 800W continuous, 1600W peak power output at 8Ω. Its 18" high-quality woofer features an aluminum frame and a 4" voice coil with a 145 oz. magnet. The built-in digital signal processor (DSP) offers dynamic bass enhancement, RMS dynamic processor, 2nd order IIR filter, and 4 digital EQ presets, providing precise control over your sound.
Constructed from top-quality plywood, the ZETHUS-118SPW subwoofer ensures stellar sound performance by effectively dampening unwanted vibrations. The heavy-duty perforated metal grille adds an extra layer of protection during touring and travel, ensuring durability.
Take full advantage of the ZETHUS-118SPW powered line array subwoofer by pairing it the ZETHUS-210BPW full-range powered line array speakers and the ZETHUS-210FF flying frame (speaker and frame sold separately) for a complete line array system that allows for multiple flying points, offering flexible mounting or suspension options and provides superior sound quality which seasoned engineers and musicians demand and expect.
- MASSIVE POWER AND SUPERIOR BASS: The ZETHUS-118SPW powered subwoofer delivers rich and solid low-frequency reinforcement with its outstanding 800W continuous, 1600W peak power (8Ω) handling capability. Equipped with a built-in high-powered class-D amplifier, a top-quality 18" woofer with a 4" voice coil (145 oz. magnet), and featuring an aluminum frame, it ensures powerful bass and exceptional sound quality.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Built to withstand the rigors of professional use, the ZETHUS-118SPW features a high-grade plywood construction and a heavy-duty perforated metal grille. This robust design and materials effectively dampens unwanted vibrations, while provides reliable protection during transportation.
- PRECISE CONTROL: Take full control of your sound and music with the built-in digital signal processor (DSP). It features dynamic bass enhancement, RMS dynamic processor, 2nd order IIR filter, and 4 digital EQ presets, allowing precise customization of your audio and providing more control over your sound.
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Enhance your installation flexibility with the ZETHUS-210FF flying frame (sold separately). This accessory offers multiple flying points, providing versatile mounting or suspension options. Perfect for various venues, including clubs, bars, restaurants, churches, schools, and touring events.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Pair the ZETHUS-118SPW powered subwoofer with our ZETHUS-210BPW powered full-range line array speakers (sold separately) to create the perfect PA system. This combination offers superb sound quality and versatile configurations to meet the demands and expectations of seasoned engineers and musicians.
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Range||32 Hz - 180 Hz|
|Frequency Response||35 Hz - 180 Hz|
|SPL Max||129 dB|
|Configuration||18" active line array subwoofer with DSP|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 18" woofer, HF: --|
|Power Handling||800W Continuous / 1600W Peak|
|Cabinet Construction||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Flying/Mounting Frame Model#||Integrated line array hardware
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Input||2 x 1/4" ＆ XLR combo
|Output||2 x XLR (full-range/high-pass)|
|Control||Volume, phase, LPF|
|Indicator||Power, signal, limit|
|Voltage||Neutrik PowerCON in ＆ out 100V~240V (50~60Hz)|
|Signal Processing||EQ Presets, polarity, crossover|
|Plate Amp Parts#||STPAS-G2DSP|
|High Frequency Driver Parts#||--
|Low Frequency Woofer Parts#||--
|Caster Board Model#||ZSCB-118S|