TITAN-12G | IP55 Certified 2-Way 12" Coaxial Weather-Resistant Installation Loudspeaker w/ U Bracket, Gray
The Sound Town TITAN-12G is a powerful two-way 12" water-resistant full-range loudspeaker designed for both indoor and outdoor public address applications. With its advanced coaxial 12" low-frequency and 1-3/4" compression drivers, this speaker delivers exceptional sound performance with near-perfect phase response and minimal distortion. Its weather-resistant, compact polyethylene board enclosure with a sleek matte finish ensures durability without compromising on quality. For quick and hassle-free installations, the package includes a corrosion-resistant U-shaped bracket.
Perfect for outdoor installations and high-humidity environments, the TITAN-12G features a hydrophobically treated aluminum grille with an anti-corrosion design, moisture-sealed crossover, and waterproof connectors. This ensures long-lasting performance and reliability, even in challenging conditions.
The TITAN-12G boasts an impressive power handling capability of 300W RMS / 600W program power, making it a formidable choice. With its wide range of applications, the TITAN-12G is perfect for enhancing the sound experience in bars, restaurants, patios, hospitality venues, theme parks, and more. Upgrade your audio setup with the Sound Town TITAN-12G loudspeaker and enjoy high-performance sound, durability, and versatility in any environment!
Sound Town TITAN series Coaxial Weather-Resistant Loudspeaker
The Sound Town Titan speakers are available in 6", 8", 10" and 12" with coaxial design. All cabinets are available in black and gray and ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, such as stadiums, fairgrounds, outdoor entertainment centers, athletic fields, swimming pools, houses of worship and more.
- Experience outstanding sound performance with our coaxial 12" low-frequency and 1-3/4" compression drivers, delivering precise phase response and minimal distortion.
- The TITAN-12G boasts an impressive power handling capability of 300W RMS / 600W program power, making it a formidable choice.
- Our weather-resistant speaker features a compact, water-resistant polyethylene board enclosure, engineered for both outdoor and indoor applications without compromising performance.
- Enjoy durability in any environment with a hydrophobically treated aluminum grille, anti-corrosion design, moisture-sealed crossover, and waterproof connectors (IP55 rating).
- Quick and reliable installations are made easy with the included corrosion-resistant U-shaped bracket. Perfect for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications, such as bars, restaurants, patios, and theme parks.
|Model||TITAN-12B (black), TITAN-12G (gray)|
|Frequency Response||65 Hz - 20 kHz|
|SPL Max||135 dB|
|Dispersion (H x V)||60º x 60º|
|Configuration||12" full-range coaxial loudspeaker|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 12", HF: 1-3/4" compression drivers (coaxial)|
|Power Handling (Passive)||300W RMS / 600W Program|
|Connectors||Waterproof 4-pin terminal strip connector|
|Cabinet Construction||Water-resistant polyvinyl board|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||16.1"||Package Width (in.)||20.1"|
|Product Height (in.)||16.1"||Package Height (in.)||20.1"|
|Product Depth (in.)||17.7"||Package Depth (in.)||22.6"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||43.0 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||55.7 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|