SWM20-U2 Series | 200-Channel Professional UHF Wireless Microphone System, for Church, Business Meeting, Outdoor Wedding and Karaoke
The Sound Town SWM20-U2 Series combines stellar sound and ease of use into a sleek wireless microphone system that won't break the bank. It comes with dual-channel selectable UHF frequencies (510-560 MHz). This helps minimize the chances of getting interference from other electronic equipment while you are performing. The two wireless microphones employ a cardioid pickup pattern which yields superb sound feedback and isolates noises in the background. Built-in audio compressing-expanding technology boosts dynamic range and delivers reliable, warm and smooth sound to your audience.
The Sound Town SWM20-U2 wireless system provides a great operation range up to 300 feet line-of-sight. Its two detachable antennas and quartz crystal oscillation stabilize frequency transmitting and receiving, so you can take the stage confidently. It is ideal for venues including meeting rooms, auditoriums, stages, schools, places of worship, and many more.
- This Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) microphone system minimizes radio frequency interference and noises generated by other electronic equipment and digital devices, compared with a Very High Frequency (VHF) system. The wireless system provides cordless freedom and ease of use
- Easy to set up and operate with Dual-Channel selectable UHF frequencies (510-560 MHz) and independent volume controls
- Quartz crystal oscillation stabilizes frequency transmitting and receiving with two detachable antennas, making sure the sound quality is reliable and consistent
- Audio compressing-expanding technology can minimize noises and boost dynamic range. The cardioid microphone pickup pattern produces superb feedback and off-axis rejection
- Up to 300 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues including meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages