16-Channel Wireless Microphone Karaoke Mixer System with Optical (Toslink), AUX, ¼” Jack and 2 Handheld -- Supports Smart TV, Sound Bar, Home Theater
The Sound Town SWM16-PRO is a compact wireless microphone and karaoke mixer system. It comes with dual-channel, 8 selectable UHF frequencies per channel (16 channels in total) and is interference-free. The receiver has one 3.5mm (1/8”) TRS and one optical input connector, one 3.5mm, 6.35mm (1/4”) TRS and one optical output connector for easy setup with your smart TV, sound bar, home theater or speaker system. It works with a wide range of home entertainment systems such as Bose Soundbar 300/500/700, Bose Solo series, Sonos Beam Soundbar series, Vizio, Samsung and etc.
The microphone receiver and sound mixer enable you to easily mix mic signal with music without using an additional mixer. It comes with two wireless microphones and can support two wired dynamic microphones (not included). The rotatory control knobs can swiftly adjust the volume of your music, microphone, echo and tone to the desired level. The built-in pop filter reduces potential popping sound and helps deliver consistent and superb sound quality. It’s ideal for karaoke, house parties, conferences, broadcasting, weddings, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
Included in the Box:
- (1) SWM16-PRO receiver/mixer
- (1) power adapter
- (2) wireless handheld microphones
- (1) 3.5mm (1/8”) to 3.5mm (male to male) audio cable
- (1) 3.5mm to RCA (male to male) audio cable
- (2) Toslink to Toslink optical cables
Setup Requirement: The wireless microphone system needs to be connected to a powered speaker or an amplifier with passive speakers (with 1/4", 1/8” or optical inputs) to work. These devices are sold separately.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTION OPTIONS: the receiver has one 3.5mm (1/8”) TRS and one optical input connector, one 3.5mm, 6.35mm (1/4”) TRS and one optical output connector for easy setup with your home theater or speaker system. It works with a wide range of sound bars, home receivers, speakers such as Bose, Sonos and etc.
- SUPERB SOUND QUALITY: with optical (Toslink) input and output connectors, the karaoke mixer system can easily connect to a wide variety of smart TVs, soundbars, home receivers, and external speakers such as Bose, Sonos, Vizio, Samsung, and more. The built-in pop filter reduces potential popping sound and helps deliver consistent and superb sound quality
- INTERFERENCE-FREE: the wireless microphone system comes with Ultra-High Frequency (UHF, 550-590 MHz) which is less likely to get interference from other equipment compared with a VHF system. It has 16 selectable frequencies (8 frequencies each channel) and is compliant with the latest FCC regulations
- TWO-IN-ONE: the wireless microphone receiver is also a sound mixer and equipped with rotatory controls which allow you to adjust echo, tone and volume of the mics; It’s ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and small stages
IMPORTANT: Please double check if your sound input device (say a phone or notebook) has the compatible output to connect to the SWM16-PRO microphone receiver. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an additional 12-month warranty or if you have any connectivity, compatibility questions or any other issues.
LOW MICROPHONE SOUND
- On the SWM16-PRO:
ⓐ Turn up the MIC volume knobs to MAX.
ⓑ Turn down the MUSIC knobs to 50%.
- On your TV/Soundbar/Receiver, turn up the volume until the microphones reach a desired level and adjust the music knob accordingly.