SWM16-MAX | Wireless Microphone Karaoke Mixer System w/ HDMI ARC, Optical, AUX, Bluetooth, Supports Smart TV, Media Box, PC, Sound Bar, Receiver
The Sound Town SWM16-MAX is a compact wireless microphone and karaoke mixer system. It comes with dual-channel, 8 selectable UHF frequencies per channel (16 channels in total) and is interference-free. The HDMI, HDMI ARC, Optical (Toslink), 3.5mm AUX input/output connectors and built-in Bluetooth make it easy to connect. The versatile input and output options on the SWM16-MAX provides optimal compatibility with various devices. The SWM16-MAX can be connected to several devices including smart TVs, home theater systems, receivers, speakers, sound bars, amplifiers, notebooks, tablets, and more, such as Bose Soundbar 300/500/700, Bose Solo series, Sonos Beam Soundbar series, Visio, Samsung, etc.
For audio input, the built-in HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) connector on the SWM16-MAX mixer allows you to connect to almost any smart TV through an HDMI cable. Simply plug the HDMI cable to the HDMI ARC port on your Smart TV and plug the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT (ARC) port on the SWM16-MAX mixer. The smart TV is required to have an HDMI ARC port. HDMI cables are not included. In the case HDMI ARC is not available, you can also connect the SWM16-MAX through either the Optical or AUX (3.5mm) input. For smart TVs, you will need to adjust your TV’s audio settings to enable CEC & PCM.
For audio output, the SWM16-MAX receiver/mixer makes the connection a breeze by connecting to your sound bar, speakers or home receiver with either an AUX (3.5mm) or optical connection.
The microphone receiver and sound mixer enable you to easily mix mic signal with music without using an additional mixer. It comes with two wireless microphones and can support one wired dynamic microphone (not included) or two additional wireless microphones (SWM01-U2HH, not included). The rotatory control knobs can swiftly adjust the volume of your music, microphone, echo and tone to the desired level.
The built-in pop filter reduces potential popping sound and helps deliver consistent and superb sound quality. It’s ideal for karaoke, house parties, conferences, broadcasting, weddings, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
Included in the Box:
- (1) SWM16-MAX receiver/mixer
- (1) power adapter
- (1) USB charging cable
- (2) wireless handheld microphones
- (1) 3.5mm (1/8”) to 3.5mm (male to male) audio cable
- (1) 3.5mm to RCA (male to male) audio cable
- (2) Toslink to Toslink optical cables
Setup Requirement: The wireless microphone system needs to be connected to a powered speaker or an amplifier with passive speakers (with 1/4", 1/8” or optical inputs) to work. These devices are sold separately.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTION OPTIONS: With HDMI ARC (input only) and HDMI, Optical (Toslink), 3.5mm AUX input & output ports, the SWM16-MAX is compatible with a variety of devices such as smart TVs, home receivers, soundbars and etc.
- EASY TO SETUP: The HDMI ARC and Optical inputs on the SWM16-MAX karaoke mixer allows you to extract the audio from your smart TV to the mixer, blends the music and vocal, and sends the mixed signals to a soundbar or amplifier (HDMI cable is not included)
- INTERFERENCE-FREE: The wireless microphone system comes with Ultra-High Frequency (UHF, 550-590 MHz) which is less likely to get interference from other equipment compared with a VHF system. It has 16 selectable frequencies (8 frequencies each channel) and is compliant with the latest FCC regulations
- TWO-IN-ONE: The wireless microphone receiver is also a sound mixer and equipped with rotatory controls which allow you to adjust echo, tone and volume of the mics; It’s ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and small stages
- INSTANT KARAOKE FUN: With versatile input and output options, built-in mixer and two wireless microphones, the system provides optimal compatibility with various devices and is perfect for Karaoke, DJ music, house parties and speaking events
LOW MICROPHONE SOUND
- On the SWM16-MAX:
ⓐ Turn up the MIC volume knobs to MAX.
ⓑ Turn down the MUSIC knobs to 50%.
- On your TV/Soundbar/Receiver, turn up the volume until the microphones reach a desired level and adjust the music knob accordingly.
THE MICROPHONE IS NOT PAIRED TO THE RECEIVER
(Single Button Microphone)
To pair your receiver to the microphone:
- Turn off the microphone and receiver.
- While the microphone is turned OFF, long-press the power button on the microphone and do not let go.
- When the display on the microphone flashes “1d”, immediately quick-press the power button on the microphone and then immediately release the power button. The microphone’s pairing signal on the top-right corner of the LED display will begin to flash.
- While the pairing signal on the microphone LED display is still flashing, turn on the receiver.
- The light on the receiver should show:
SWM16-MAX: The RF1/RF2 light on the receiver should show green once it is connected correctly.