16 Channels Wireless Karaoke Mixer System with Bluetooth, HDMI ARC, AUX, Supports Smart TV with HDMI Output (ARC), Media Box, PC, Home Theater - Upgrade Version
The Sound Town SWM15-PRO is a compact-size home theater Karaoke microphone mixer system. It comes with dual-channel, 8 selectable UHF frequencies per channel (16 channels in total) and is interference free. The HDMI, 3.5mm (1/8”) input and output connectors and built-in Bluetooth make it easy to connect with various devices including TV box, home theater systems, receivers, speakers, amplifiers, notebooks and tablets, etc.
The HDMI ARC connector on the SWM15-PRO mixer allows you to connect a smart TV with the mixer directly through an HDMI cable (the smart TV is required to have an HDMI ARC port, HDMI cable not included).
The microphone receiver and sound mixer enable you to mix mic signal with music without using an additional mixer. It comes with two wireless microphones and can support two wired dynamic microphones (not included). The rotatory control knobs can swiftly adjust the volume of your music, microphone, echo and tone to the desired level. This microphone and mixer system is ideal for Karaoke, DJ music and house party.
Versatile Compatibility Options
Smart TV ► SWM15-PRO ► Speakers
Laptop / PC
Laptop/PC ► SWM15-PRO ► TV
Streaming Device ► SWM15-PRO ► TV
Smart Phone / Tablet
Tablet/Smart Phone ►HDMI Adapter ►SWM15-PRO ► TV
Works with Smart TV
With a built-in HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) connector on the SWM15-PRO mixer, it allows you to connect to almost any smart TV through an HDMI cable. Simply plug the HDMI cable to the HDMI ARC port on your Smart TV and plug the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT (ARC) port on the SWM15-PRO mixer. The smart TV is required to have an HDMI ARC port and the HDMI cable is not included.
- Please check the connection instructions under the “Support” tab prior to purchasing.
- For certain TV models, you will need to check your TV’s ARC function is enabled and choose external speakers in the TV settings before you use this product via the ARC connection. Please check with your TV manufacture on how to enable this function.
- If you intend to use a smart TV as the input source, you will need external speakers (not included in the package) to connect the TV to the SWM15-PRO receiver. Please check the connection diagram for more information.
The HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) connector on the SWM15-PRO mixer allows you to connect a smart TV via HDMI output (ARC) with the mixer directly through an HDMI cable and then to a sound bar or speaker (the smart TV is required to have an HDMI ARC port , HDMI cables not included).
The dual-channel handheld wireless microphone system comes with 16 selectable Ultra-High Frequencies (UHF) and is interference free; Up to 100 feet line-of-sight operation range. Perfect for Karaoke, DJ music, house party, speaking as well as school and church.
The portable receiver and audio mixer support up to two wireless microphones (included) or two wired microphones (not included). It comes with adjustable echo and tone controls for more Karaoke fun. It allows you to mix mic signal with music without using an additional mixer.
Compatible with an array of devices including smart TV (HDMI ARC required), TV box, Blue-Ray player, notebook, iPad, tablet, home theater, receiver and speaker etc.
Easy to set up with up to 16 selectable frequencies and independent volume controls. HDMI, 1/8” (3.5mm) input and output connectors together with built-in Bluetooth makes setup with speakers or home theater receivers (not included) a breeze.
1. To pair your receiver to the microphone:
- Turn off the receiver.
- While the microphone is turned on, press the set & power button simultaneously.
- While the pairing signal on the microphone LED display is flashing, turn on the receiver.
- The light on the receiver should show blue/purple once it is connected correctly. If the light on the receiver is signaling red, it is not connected.
2. To change your microphone to a different channel:
- Turn off the microphone.
- Press the set & power button simultaneously.
- The power of the microphone should turn on automatically and the channel will change to either Channel A or Channel B.
- You will need to pair your receiver to the new microphone channel, please refer to instructions #1.