Professional Dual-Channel VHF Handheld Wireless Microphone System for Church, Business Meeting, Outdoor Wedding and Karaoke
The Sound Town SWM10-V2HH combines stellar sound and ease of use into a sleek handheld wireless microphone system while it doesn’t break your bank. It comes with preset dual-channel VHF frequencies (170-260 MHz) which are compliant with the FCC’s new rules governing wireless systems. This helps minimize the chances of getting interference from other electronic equipment while you are performing. The two handheld wireless microphones employ the cardioid pickup pattern which yields superb sound feedback and isolates noises in the background. Built in audio compressing-expanding technology boosts the dynamic range and delivers reliable, warm and smooth sound to your audience.
The Sound Town SWM10-V2HH wireless system provides an operation range up to 120 feet line-of-sight. Its two detachable antennas and quartz crystal oscillation stabilize frequency transmitting and receiving, so you can take the stage confidently. It is ideal for venues such as meeting rooms, lecture halls, schools, houses of worship, etc.
WARNING: The two frequencies on this device is fixed and you will not be able change the frequency on this device. If you are purchasing more than one SWM10-U2 receiver and would like to use them simultaneously, please contact us prior to purchase so we can send you receivers with a different set of preset frequency.
- The professional Dual-Channel Very High Frequency (VHF) wireless microphone system adopts 170-260 MHz to minimize frequency interferences.
- Easy to set up and operate with preset dual-channel frequencies and independent volume controls. Power it on and plug it into a powered (active) speaker or amplifier, you are ready and free to roam the performance space.
- Quartz crystal oscillation stabilizes frequency transmitting and receiving with two detachable antennas, making sure the sound quality is reliable and consistent
- Audio compressing-expanding technology can minimize noise and boost dynamic range. The cardioid microphone pickup pattern produces superb feedback and off-axis rejection
- Up to 120 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages