Professional PA System Set with 15" Full Range PA Speakers, Class-D Power Amplifier, Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System, 8-Channel Mini Mixer and Audio Cables (SWM10-METIS115-S1)
The Sound Town PA system set contains:
- (2) METIS-115 15-inch Passive DJ/PA Speaker
- (1) ST-UPDM5000 Class-D Power Amplifier
- (1) TRITON-A08 8-Channel Mini Mixer
- (1) SWM10-U2HH UHF Wireless Microphone System
- (2) STC-JX5 1/4" to XLR Speaker Cable
Sound Town 15” 700W 2-Way Full-range Passive DJ PA Pro Audio Speaker with Compression Driver for Live Sound, Karaoke, Bar, Church
The Sound Town METIS-115 is a 15” full-range passive DJ/PA speaker that comes with 350W RMS and 700W peak power handling. Built with top-notch components, this unit is engineered to deliver exceptional sound across every detail. Its 15” woofer and 1.5” compression driver produces a 45Hz-20kHz frequency range and roof-shaking volume without distortion. You can rely on the Sound Town METIS-115 speaker for live performances, DJ events, reinforcement of speeches and more.
The Sound Town METIS-115 speaker features dual glass bulb tweeter protection to protect your drivers. It can be pole mounted or stacked on a subwoofer as a main speaker or laid on the side as a stage monitor. With rugged black carpeted covering, heavy-duty grille and metal corners, the speaker is road-ready. It can be easily transported with two recessed handles on the sides.
- The 350W RMS /700W peak (8-ohm) passive DJ/PA speaker with 15” woofer and 1.5” high frequency titanium compression driver delivers robust low bass and crisp highs
- A 45Hz-20kHz frequency range with 105-degree horizontal coverage ensures your entire audience experiences stellar and immersive sound at room filling volume
- Two 1/4” inputs and speakON (NL4) inputs; one socket on the bottom for pole mounting; the angled sides design allows the speaker to be positioned as a stage monitor
- Crossover: 12/18 db per octave 3000 Hz high power with dual glass bulb tweeter protection
- The rugged, black carpeted covering with heavy duty grille and metal corners hold up to touring applications. Easy to transport with recessed handles on the sides
Class-D UPDM 5000W Peak Output, Ultra-Lightweight, DJ PA Pro Audio 2-Channel Power Amplifier, 2x 750W at 8-ohm
The Sound Town ST-UPDM5000 is a professional 2-channel UPDM power amplifier. The UPDM (Unipolar Pulse Density Modulation) technology enables the unit to keep the power consumption to minimum.
Compared to traditional Class-AB amplifier, the Sound Town ST-UPDM5000 is more efficient and much lighter with less power dissipated as heat. It delivers 2 X 750W watts power at a 8-ohm load and provides more headroom to your PA rig. You can also easily integrate this amplifier to your PA rig thanks to the universal XLR outputs. The amplifier also comes with overload protection to protect your PA speakers and subs.
- Unipolar Pulse Density Modulation (UPDM) amplifier consumes ultra-low power.
- Output Power: Output Power: 2 x 750W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 5000W peak output.
- XLR input and output connectors provide great compatibility and enables the amplifier to easily fit into your PA rigs.
- Overload protection functions keeps your PA speaker and subwoofers worry free.
- Rugged, heavy duty metal 1U rackmount chassis holds up to touring applications
- Ultra-lightweight (weighs less than 7 lbs) makes it easy to transport.
8-Channel Mono Stereo Karaoke Mini Mixer with 1/4” Inputs and Outputs, Echo/Delay Effect and Depth Controls
The Sound Town TRITON-A08 is a compact microphone mixer with 4 mic and 2 groups of line inputs. The 4 individual volume controls allow you to adjust the volume of each microphone independently. It weighs less than 2 lbs and provides great sound quality with a wide frequency response range and low distortion.
The TRITON-A08 mini mixer has built in echo effect with delay time and depth controls, making it an ultimate option for audio mixing. It is ideal for Karaoke, presenting, house parties and classes, churches, etc.
- 8-channel mini mixer with individual volume controls. 4 microphone and 4 line input connectors provide great flexibility.
- Compact design with sturdy construction and durable jacks.
- The mixer delivers superb sound quality with a high signal-to-noise ratio and wide frequency response and low distortion.
- Built-in echo effect with delay time and depth control for ultimate audio mixing.
- Perfect front-end solution for dynamic microphones. Ideal for Karaoke, presentations, house parties, and schools, churches, etc.
Professional Dual-Channel UHF Wireless Microphone System, for Church, Business Meeting, Outdoor Wedding and Karaoke
The Sound Town SWM10-U2 Series combines stellar sound and ease of use into a sleek wireless microphone system while not breaking the bank. It comes with preset dual-channel UHF frequencies (540.9 MHz and 581.4 MHz) which are compliant with the FCC’s new rules governing wireless systems. This helps minimize the chances of getting interference from other electronic equipment while you are performing. The two wireless microphones employ the cardioid pickup pattern which yields superb sound feedback and isolates noises in the background. Built-in audio compressing-expanding technology boosts the dynamic range and delivers reliable, warm and smooth sound to your audience.
The Sound Town SWM10-U2 wireless system provides a great operation range up to 200 feet line-of-sight. Its two detachable antennas and quartz crystal oscillation stabilize frequency transmitting and receiving, so you can take the stage confidently. It is ideal for venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, stages, schools, places of worship, and many more.
WARNING: The two frequencies on this device is fixed and you will not be able change the frequency on this device. If you are purchasing more than one SWM10-U2 receiver and would like to use them simultaneously, please contact us prior to purchase so we can send you receivers with a different set of preset frequency.
- The wireless microphone system requires 4 alkaline AA batteries which are not included in the package
- The Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) microphone system minimizes radio frequency interference and noises generated by other electronic equipment and digital devices. Compared to a Very High Frequency (VHF) system, the wireless system provides cordless freedom and ease of use
- Easy to set up and operate with preset dual-channel UHF frequencies and independent volume controls (540.9 MHz and 581.4 MHz). Frequencies are compliant with the Federal Communication Commission’s new rules governing wireless systems
- Quartz crystal oscillation stabilizes frequency transmitting and receiving with two detachable antennas, making sure the sound quality is reliable and consistent
- Audio compressing-expanding technology can minimize noise and boost dynamic range
- Up to 200 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages
XLR to 1/4" TRS Speaker Cable, 5 Feet, Male to Male
Balanced XLR to 1/4" cables are typically used to connect mixers to equalizers, crossovers, compressors or amplifiers. Some mixers or rack mount gear have XLR connections where others have 1/4". These are ideal for adapting the two together. 22g Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity and superior RF rejection.
- Metal 3 Pin XLR Male on one end
- Metal 1/4" TRS with High Grade Fiberglass Insulators on the other end (male).
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
- Length: 5 Feet
- Shielded Cables
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||18.1"||16.9"||6.0"||--|
|Product Height (in.)||32.4"||1.9"||2.0"
|Product Depth (in.)||15.0"||6.6"||4.0"||--|
|Product Weight (lb.)||43.0 lbs||
|Package Width (in.)||22.7"||20.9"||6.3“||15.2“|
|Package Height (in.)||35.9"||2.6"||2.4"||2.8”|
|Package Depth (in.)||18.4"||9.1"||4.4"||11.4“|
|Package Weight (lb.)||55.1 lbs||
||1.5 lbs||3.0 lbs|