STSDA-M54B-R | REFURBISHED: Pair of Subwoofer Speaker Poles with Adjustable Height and M20 Thread
Refurbished Condition: 100% testing and function is in good condition while outside box worn out and small cosmetic dents. cosmetic damages will vary, including but not limited to, damaged or cracked, bent ears, scratches, dents, etc.
The Sound Town STSDA-M54B is a 2-pack subwoofer mounting poles with M20 threaded mounting inserts. With steel construction, each pole supports up to 132lbs and is compatible with a wide range of subwoofers and speakers. Its height can be adjusted from 35” to 54” and a safety pin secures placement of the speaker attached to the stand. With collapsible design, the poles can be easily transported and are perfect for both on-stage and in-studio use.
- Two subwoofer mounting poles included in the package
- Adjustable height from 35”-54” to mount satellite speakers, fits subwoofers with M20 threaded sockets
- Sturdy steel construction supports up to 132 lbs
- Lightweight and easy to transport with collapsible design
- Safety pins keep speakers from slipping
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||∅1.38" (each)||Package Width (in.)||2.4"|
|Product Height (in.)||34.7"~53.6" (each)||Package Height (in.)||36.0"|
|Product Depth (in.)||--"||Package Depth (in.)||4.6"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||5.5 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||6.4 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||180 Days (6 Months)|