2-pack Subwoofer/Speaker Poles with Adjustable Height, M20 Threaded Lower End & 35mm Adapter, Black
The Sound Town STSDA-ADM54B-PAIR is a 2-pack subwoofer mounting poles with M20 threaded mounting inserts and 35mm adapters. With steel construction, each pole supports up to 132 lbs. and is compatible with a wide range of subwoofers that have either M20 threaded or 35mm mounting sockets. Its height can be adjusted from 35” to 54” and a safety pin secures placement of the speaker attached to the stand. With collapsible design, the poles can be easily transported and are perfect for both on-stage and in-studio use.
- Two subwoofer mounting poles included in the package
- Adjustable height from 35”-54” to mount satellite speakers, fits subwoofers with either M20 threaded or 35mm mounting sockets
- Sturdy steel construction supports up to 132 lbs.
- Lightweight and easy to transport with collapsible design
- Safety pins keep speakers from slipping
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||∅1.38"~1.5" (each)||Package Width (in.)||36.0"|
|Product Height (in.)||35.2"~54.3" (each)||Package Height (in.)||2.4"|
|Product Depth (in.)||--"||Package Depth (in.)||4.6"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||5.5 lbs (each)||Package Weight (lb.)||7.0 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|