12U (12 Space) PA DJ Pro Audio Rack/Road ATA Case with 11U Slant Mixer Top, Locking Drawer, Side Table, 20" Rackable Depth and Casters
The Sound Town STMR-12TD2 is a 12U road case with 20“ rackable depth and 11U slant mixer top, which enables you to mount your mixer on the top for easy control access and the other gears down below. Better yet, it also come with a sturdy steel locking drawer with protection foam inside to hold your notebooks, tablets, small purses, microphones, cables and etc. The attachable standing lid table can be turned into your workshop and keep your gear organized and easily accessible during your professional events.
The STMR-12TD2 also features heavy-duty latches and casters which allow the case to be easily transported or moved around. The road case ships mostly assembled (excluding the caster & caster board) for a quick installation. It is a durable and dependable tour grade road case to protect your gear.
The Sound Town flight cases are designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the road! Made with a lightweight aluminum frame and commercial grade laminated plywood, these road cases will protect your gear from the damage and destruction that can occur in between gigs. The recessed carry handles are designed to provide comfort while moving your gear around.
- 12U side rack space, 20“ rackable depth, 11U top space, strong and perfect protection for your PA/DJ gears
- Sturdy steel locking drawer with protection foam inside to hold your notebooks, tablets, small purses, microphones, cables and etc.
- One standing lid table included to keep your gear organized and easily accessible during your professional events
- Aluminum-reinforced plywood and metal corners protect your gear when you're on the go
- Heavy duty twist latches and rubber-gripped handles make it easy to transport; Great on-site portability with side handles and casters
|Package Weight||87 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||27.8 x 22.0 x 28.1“ (inches)|