12U (12 Space) PA DJ Pro Audio Rack/Road ATA Case with 12U Slant Mixer Top, Locking Drawer, 22" Rackable Depth and Casters
The Sound Town flight cases are designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the road! Made with a lightweight aluminum frame and commercial grade laminated plywood, these road cases will protect your gear from the damage and destruction that can occur in between gigs. The recessed carry handles are designed to provide comfort while moving your gear around.
The Sound Town STMR-12D2 is a 12U road case with 22“ rackable depth and 12U slant mixer top, which enables you to mount your mixer on the top for easy control access and the other gears down below. Better yet, it also come with a sturdy steel locking drawer with protection foam inside to hold your notebooks, tablets, small purses, microphones, cables and etc.
The STMR-12D2 also features heavy-duty latches and casters which allow the case to be easily transported or moved around. The road case ships mostly assembled (excluding the caster & caster board) for a quick installation. It is a durable and dependable tour grade road case to protect your gear.
- 12U side rack space, 22“ rackable depth, 12U top space, strong and perfect protection for your PA/DJ gears
- Sturdy steel locking drawer with protection foam inside to hold your notebooks, tablets, small purses, microphones, cables and etc.
- Aluminum-reinforced plywood and metal corners protect your gear when you're on the go
- Heavy duty twist latches and rubber-gripped handles make it easy to transport
- Great on-site portability with side handles and casters
|Package weight||83.4 lbs|
|Package dimensions||27.8 x 22.0 x 28.1“ (inches)|