180 Watts 6-Zone 70V/100V Commercial Power Amplifier with Bluetooth, for Restaurants, Lounges, Bars, Pubs, Schools and Warehouses
The Sound Town STCA180-6Z is a 6-zone 19” rack mountable commercial power amplifier. It comes with 180W RMS output and can be split into 6 zones. Its integrated clipping limiter protects your speakers and amp from overheating. Better yet, it is capable of 70-volt, 100-volt, 8-ohm, and 4-ohm and is ideal for applications such as restaurants, bars, pubs, schools and warehouse.
The multi-zone power amplifier comes with 2 sets of RCA inputs, 3 mic inputs, SD card and Bluetooth, USB, FM radio and RCA line output, 70V / 100V / 4~16-ohm red positive speaker output terminals and shared negative speaker output terminal. Its versatile input and output options allows you to easily set this up in a variety of multi-room applications. Each of the 3 mics input has echo control all 6 zones have separate volume knobs for easy adjustment.
- 6-zone speaker outputs with individual control
- Independent inputs are mixed, then outputted to all 6 zones
- Versatile inputs with 2 sets of RCA inputs, 3 mic inputs (including 1 priority mic), SD card, USB input, FM radio tuner and Bluetooth; each of the 3 mics has repeat, speed, echo control
- Built-in clipping limiter protects your speakers and amp from overheating
- Ideal for multi-room applications such as Restaurants, Lounges, Bars, Pubs, Schools and Warehouses
- Package weight: 24.0 lbs
- Package dimension: 20.9 x 18.7 x 6.9”
Can the amplifier support 8-Ohms on one channel and 70V on the rest?
- Distortion may occur when some source signals are too large for input. 70V and 8-Ohm can't be used at the same time. A 6-zone cannot pick up 8-Ohm. If you want to connect 8-Ohm, you can only connect the 4-16 Ohms terminal of the main output and you can't connect any other 70V terminals.
But if all the speakers are 70V, you can connect more than one. And at the same time it can be connected to the main output of 70V-100V and 6-zone. Each zone in the 6-zone can be up to about 30W. But the whole amplifier maximum is 180W, including the main output and 6-zone sum.
What type of speakers can the 6-zone connect to?
- Speakers that do not have a transformer can't be connected to the 6-zone settings on the STCA amp, it can only connect to the 4~16 ohm terminal and can only connect a certain amount depending on the impedance. If the impedance of one speaker is 8-ohm, 2 in parallel is 4-ohm, so the STCA amp can only connect to two 8-ohm speakers. The 6-zone connection can only be connected to a high impedance speaker (with transformer). Connecting a low impedance speaker to a high output impedance amplifier causes impedance mismatching, resulting in amplifier malfunction or damage.
Does it have the ability to connect an exterior medium such as a phone line or
IP phone, or similar to be able to dial into it and page via a communication medium while not being directly in the same building as the amplifier itself?
- No, the amp does not have IP communication.
Can your amplifier work with multiple lines at different voltages at the same time; for example: 100V, 70V, 4 Ohms & 8 Ohms etc?
- Low impedance 4-16 Ohms can't work at the same time with 70V/100V.
Can the zones take speakers from 70 to 100V?
- Yes, you can connect the zones to either 70V/100V.