STBR-8UW | DIY 8U Solid Carbonized Bamboo Studio Rack w/ 16" Depth, Ventilation, Rubber Feet, Casters for Recording Room, PA/DJ Equipment, Home Audio
Upgrade your studio setup with the Sound Town STBR-8UW 8U bamboo studio rack. This rack is built with sturdy solid bamboo material, providing reliable support and stability for your equipment. It offers 8U of rack space, allowing you to accommodate your equipment storage needs conveniently.
With a depth of 16 inches, this rack is suitable for various 19" wide equipment installations, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of audio gear. The ventilation design on both sides ensures efficient airflow and heat dissipation, keeping your equipment cool and preventing overheating issues.
The rack has rubber feet that provide stability and protect your surfaces from scratches. Additionally, it offers four swivel casters, two of which come equipped with lever brakes. Once assembled, the case can be moved around easily.
Enhance your studio organization with the Sound Town STBR-8UW 8U bamboo studio rack. Experience the reliability, functionality, and convenience it offers. Order now and take your studio setup to the next level.
- Solid bamboo construction for a sturdy and durable design, pre-cut and easily assembled for do-it-yourself convenience.
- 8U rack space and a 16” depth to accommodate a variety of 19" wide equipment.
- Ventilation design on both sides for efficient airflow and heat dissipation.
- Four rubberized casters included, two of which come with lever brakes; rubber feet on bottom for nonslip stability and allow for stacking multiple racks.
- Rack rails pre-installed, 10/32 screws included for equipment mounting, easily disassembled and reassembled for convenience and portability.
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||20.7"||Package Width (in.)||23.2"|
|Product Height (in.)||15.6"||Package Height (in.)||7.3"|
|Product Depth (in.)||17.4"||Package Depth (in.)||20.1"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||27.6 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||30.1 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|