10U Space Plywood Studio Equipment Rack Desk w/ Slide-Out Tray, Rubber Feet, Casters, for Recording, Podcasts, Broadcasts, Streaming, Golden Oak
The Sound Town SDRK-ST10 is a 10U DIY studio rack desk with a 19" width and 23" depth. The rack desk is made from top-quality plywood with a beautiful golden oak finish. All necessary hardware included for easy assembly. If you’re in the market for an affordable studio rack and you enjoy hands-on builds, the Sound Town SDRK-ST10 rack is the perfect option. It can be built to hold preamps, effects processors and other 19" wide rack-mountable equipment in your home or studio, providing an attractive combination of function and style.
A slide-out tray is included, ensuring all your gear is within arm’s reach, perfect for a drum machine, laptop or turntable. Rail screws are included in the package, as well as rubber feet on the bottom to keep the desk from slipping. There are also four rubberized casters, two of which come equipped with lever brakes. Once assembled, the case can be moved around easily.
- 10U space studio rack desk, 19"W and 23"D, assembly required
- Slide-out tray above the rack space to allow for easy access to all your gear
- Pre-cut and easily assembled for do-it-yourselfers; 10/32 rack rails installed; rack rail screws included
- Made from top-quality plywood with a beautiful golden oak finish
- Four rubberized casters included, two of which come with lever brakes; rubber feet on bottom for nonslip stability to keep it from slipping
|Package Weight||49.3 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||26.2" x 8.0" x 26.0““ (inches)|