DIY 2 x 12U Slanted Studio Rack with Baltic Birch Plywood, Casters, Golden Oak, for Recording Room, Home Studio
The Sound Town SDRK-D12T is a double bay studio rack with 12U vertical rack space, 19“ width and up to 17” depth. This rugged case is built to hold amplifiers, wireless microphone receivers and other 19“ wide rack mountable equipment in your home or studio. The rack is made from top-quality plywood with unbeatable strength and durability. Finished in a beautiful golden oak coat, it provides an attractive combination of function and style. Even better, the studio rack comes with slant design for easy equipment operation.
There are four rubberized casters, two of which come equipped with lever brakes. Once assembled, the case can be moved around easily.
- Double bay, 12U space studio rack with 19“ width, assembly required
- Slant design for easy equipment operation
- 10/32 rack rails installed and ships flat, pre-cut and easily constructed for do-it-yourself. Rack rail screws included
- Plywood construction finished with a beautiful golden oak finish
- Four rubberized casters included, two of which come with level brakes. Rubber feet on bottom for nonslip stability keep it from slipping
|Package Weight||56.5 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||43.0" x 21.5" x 7.4“ (inches)|