8U DIY Slanted Studio Rack with 8U Rack Space, Extra 2U Drawer, Plywood, Rubber Feet, Casters, Golden Oak
The Sound Town SDRK-8TD2 is a 8U DIY studio rack with 19" width. The rack is made from top-quality plywood with a beautiful golden oak finish. All necessary hardware included for easy assembly. If you’re in the market for an affordable studio rack and you enjoy hands-on builds, the Sound Town SDRK-8TD2 rack is the perfect option. It can be built to hold preamps, effects processors and other 19" wide rack-mountable equipment in your home or studio, providing an attractive combination of function and style.
In addition to the 8U rack space, an extra 2U slide out drawer at the bottom provides perfect storage room for microphones, cables and more. Rail screws are included in the package, as well as rubber feet on the bottom to keep the rack from slipping. There are also four rubberized casters, two of which come equipped with lever brakes. Once assembled, the case can be moved around easily.
- 8 space studio rack with 19" width, assembly required; Slant design for easy equipment operation
- Slide-out 2U drawer at the bottom provides storage space for microphones, cables, mixers, drum machines and more
- Pre-cut and easily assembled for do-it-yourselfers; 10/32 rack rails installed; Rack rail screws included
- Made from top-quality plywood with a beautiful golden oak finish
- Four rubberized casters included, two of which come with lever brakes; rubber feet on bottom for nonslip stability to keep it from slipping
|Build Material & Thickness||15mm plywood|
|Max Loading Capacity||90 lbs|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||20.4"||Package Width (in.)||22.8"|
|Product Height (in.)||19.2" + 2.8" casters||Package Height (in.)||7.9"|
|Product Depth (in.)||17.0"||Package Depth (in.)||19.5"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||30.4 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||34.8 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|