DIY 20U Space Studio Equipment Rack w/ Furniture Grade Walnut Laminate, Rubber Feet, Casters
The Sound Town SDRK-20WN is a 20U DIY studio rack with 19“ width and 15” depth. The panels are made from furniture grade 5/8” MDF with walnut laminate and can be easily assembled. If you’re in the market for an affordable studio rack and you enjoy hands-on builds, the Sound Town SDRK-20WN case kit is the perfect option. It can be built to hold amplifiers, wireless microphone receivers and other 19“ wide rack mountable equipment in your home or studio. It brings a great combination of style and function into your studio.
A shelf is included to allow for all your gear to be within arm’s reach, it perfectly accommodates a drum machine, laptop or turntable. Rail screws are included in the package. Better yet, the rubber feet on the bottom keep it from slipping; There are also four rubberized casters included in the package with 2 of them coming with lever brakes; Once assembled, the case can be easily moved around.
- 20U space studio rack with 19“ width and 15” depth, assembly required
- Shelf included to allow for all your gear to be within arm’s reach, perfectly for laptop, turntable or drum machine
- Pre-cut and easily constructed for do-it-yourself; 10/32 rack rails installed, rack rail screws included
- Made from 5/8“ MDF with furniture grade walnut laminate
- Four rubberized casters are included in the package with 2 of them coming with lever brakes, rubber feet on the bottom keep it from slipping
|Package weight||47.1 lbs|
|Package dimensions||38.6 x 17.4 x 7.3“ (inches)|