12U (12-Space) Studio Equipment Rack with Furniture Grade Walnut Laminate, Rubber Feet, Casters, for Recording Room, PA/DJ Pro Audio, DIY
The Sound Town SDRK-12WN is a 12U DIY studio rack with 19“ width and 15” depth. The panels are made from furniture grade 5/8” MDF with walnut laminate and can be easily assembled. If you’re in the market for an affordable studio rack and you enjoy hands-on builds, the Sound Town SRDK-12WN case kit is the perfect option. It can be built to hold amplifiers, wireless microphone receivers and other 19“ wide rack mountable equipment in your home or studio. It brings a great combination of style and function into your studio.
Rail screws are included in the package. Better yet, the rubber feet on the bottom keep it from slipping; There are also four rubberized casters included in the package with 2 of them coming with lever brakes; Once assembled, the case can be easily moved around.
- 12U space studio rack with 19“ width and 15” depth, assembly required
- Pre-cut and easily constructed for do-it-yourself; 10/32 rack rails installed, rack rail screws included
- Slant design for easy equipment operation
- Made from 5/8“ MDF with furniture grade walnut laminate
- Rubber feet on the bottom keep it from slipping; Four rubberized casters are included in the package with 2 of them coming with lever brakes
|Package weight||30.2 lbs|
|Package dimensions||24.6 x 17.4 x 6.6“ (inches)|