12U DIY Slanted Studio Rack with 12U Rack Space, Extra 2U Drawer, Plywood, Rubber Feet, Casters, Weathered Gray
The Sound Town SDRK-12TBD2 is a 12U DIY studio rack desk with 19" width. The rack desk is made from top-quality plywood with a beautiful weathered gray finish. All necessary hardware included for easy assembly. If you’re in the market for an affordable studio rack and you enjoy hands-on builds, the Sound Town SDRK-12TBD2 rack is the perfect option. It can be built to hold preamps, effects processors and other 19" wide rack-mountable equipment in your home or studio, providing an attractive combination of function and style.
On top of the 12U rack space, an additional 2U slide out drawer at the bottom provides perfect storage room for a drum machine, laptop or turntable. Rail screws are included in the package, as well as rubber feet on the bottom to keep the desk from slipping. There are also four rubberized casters, two of which come equipped with lever brakes. Once assembled, the case can be moved around easily.
- 12 space studio rack desk with 19" width, assembly required; Slant design for easy equipment operation
- Slide-out 2U drawer at the bottom provides storage space for microphones, mixers, drum machines, cables and more
- Pre-cut and easily assembled for do-it-yourselfers; 10/32 rack rails installed; rack rail screws included
- Made from top-quality plywood with a beautiful weathered gray finish
- Four rubberized casters included, two of which come with lever brakes; rubber feet on bottom for nonslip stability to keep it from slipping
|Package Weight||41.6 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||28.2 x 19.5 x 7.2“ (inches)|