SDRK-12T | 12U (12-Space) DIY Slanted Studio Equipment Rack, Plywood, Golden Oak w/ Rubber Feet, Casters, for Recording Room, PA/DJ Pro Audio
The Sound Town SDRK-12T is a 12U DIY studio rack with 19“ width. The panels are made from top-quality plywood, finished with a beautiful golden oak coat and can be easily assembled. If you’re in the market for an affordable studio rack and you enjoy hands-on builds, the Sound Town SDRK-12T case kit is the perfect option. It can be built to hold amplifiers, wireless microphone receivers and other 19“ wide rack mountable equipment in your home or studio. It brings a great combination of style and function into your studio.
Rail screws are included in the package. Better yet, the rubber feet on the bottom keep it from slipping; There are also four rubberized casters included in the package with 2 of them coming with lever brakes; Once assembled, the case can be easily moved around.
- 12U space studio rack with 19“ width, assembly required
- Pre-cut and easily constructed for do-it-yourself; 10/32 rack rails installed, rack rail screws included
- Slant design for easy equipment operation
- Made from top-quality plywood, finished with a beautiful golden oak coat
- Rubber feet on the bottom keep it from slipping; Four rubberized casters are included in the package with 2 of them coming with lever brakes
|Build Material & Thickness||15mm plywood|
|Max Loading Capacity||140 lbs|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||20.4"||Package Width (in.)||26.5"|
|Product Height (in.)||24.6" + 2.8" casters||Package Height (in.)||5.8"|
|Product Depth (in.)||17.0"||Package Depth (in.)||20.3"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||26.7 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||31.1 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|