NIX-A8PRO | 2-Channel 1800W Rack Mountable Professional Power Amplifier with Low Pass Filter, LCD Display
The Sound Town 2-channel NIX-A8PRO power amplifier delivers 2 x 1200W RMS at 8-ohm, 2 x 1800W RMS at 4-ohm and 2400W RMS when bridged, giving you plenty of headroom to work with. It comes with XLR input, XLR output, SpeakOn and binding post output connectors and can be easily connected to your PA system. Its selectable sensitivity (0.77V/1.0V/1.4V ) lets you set up your rig to match your gear.
With a limiter switch, sensitivity selector and input mode selector, the power amplifier provides great convenience and protection when integrated with your PA speakers. When connected with a subwoofer, the Low Pass Filter (LPF) splits input and sends frequencies below 150Hz to your sub for focused and deep bass performance. Even better, you can easily monitor the sensitivity and temperature information from the LCD display on the front panel. Housed in a heavy-duty metal enclosure, the amp holds up to touring applications.
- Output Power: 2 x 1200W RMS (8-Ohm Stereo), 2 x 1800W RMS (4-Ohm Stereo), 2400W RMS in bridged-mono mode (8-Ohm)
- XLR input, XLR output, SpeakOn and binding post output connectors provide great compatibility
- The built-in limiter, independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel protects the amplifier and speakers connected. Selectable sensitivity (0.77V/1.0V/1.4V ) lets you set up your rig to match your gear
- The Low Pass Filter (LPF) splits input, sending frequencies below 150Hz to your sub for massive and focused bass
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty metal 2U rack-mountable chassis holds up to touring applications
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||19.0"||Package Width (in.)||25.4"|
|Product Height (in.)||3.5"||Package Height (in.)||6.7"|
|Product Depth (in.)||18.9"||Package Depth (in.)||23.2"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||47.0 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||54.5 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|