NIX-6000IB-R | REFURBISHED: Professional Dual-Channel, 2 x 1560W at 4-ohm, 6000W Peak Output Power Amplifier
Refurbished Condition: 100% testing and function is in good condition while outside box worn out and small cosmetic dents. cosmetic damages will vary, including but not limited to, damaged or cracked, bent ears, scratches, dents, etc.
The Sound Town dual-channel NIX-6000IB amplifier provides massive power output at an affordable price. It comes with XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors and can be easily connected to your PA system. Each of the two channels has its own DC and thermal overload protection that can protect your amplifier and speakers. Two fans in the chassis efficiently prevent excessive heat from building up and keep your rig running. The amplifier is built with top quality components and you can rely on it for great sound performance and reliability.
The NIX-6000IB amplifier is capable of delivering 780W RMS per channel @ 8 Ohms, 1560W RMS per channel @ 4 Ohms and 6000W peak output. It comes with a heavy duty metal exterior and can hold up to touring applications. It is ideal for small to medium sized clubs, restaurants, stages, mobile PA systems, schools, places of worship, public installations, etc.
- Output Power: 2 x 780W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 2 x 1560W RMS @ 4-Ohm Stereo, 6000W peak output
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors provide great compatibility
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects the amplifier and speakers
- Efficient dual DC fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- The rugged, heavy duty metal 2U rack mount chassis holds up to touring applications
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||19.0"||Package Width (in.)||20.9"|
|Product Height (in.)||3.5"||Package Height (in.)||6.7"|
|Product Depth (in.)||16.5"||Package Depth (in.)||19.5"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||26.8 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||35.3 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||180 Days (6 Months)|