NIX-4000IB | Professional Dual-Channel, 2 x 1040W at 4-ohm, 4000W Peak Output Power Amplifier
The Sound Town dual-channel NIX-4000IB amplifier provides massive power output at an affordable price. It comes with XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors and can be easily connected to your PA system. Each of the two channels has its own DC and thermal overload protection that can protect your amplifier and speakers. Two fans in the chassis efficiently prevent excessive heat from building up and keep your rig running. The amplifier is built with top quality components and you can rely on it for great sound performance and reliability.
The NIX-4000IB amplifier is capable of delivering 520W RMS per channel @ 8 Ohms, 1040W RMS per channel @ 4 Ohms and 4000W peak output. It comes with a heavy duty metal exterior and can hold up to touring applications. It is ideal for small to medium sized clubs, restaurants, stages, mobile PA systems, schools, places of worship, public installations, etc.
- Output Power: 2 x 520 RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 2 x 1040W RMS @ 4-Ohm Stereo, 4000W peak output
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors provide great compatibility
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects the amplifier and speakers
- Efficient dual DC fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- The rugged, heavy duty metal 2U rack mount chassis holds up to touring applications
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||19.0"||Package Width (in.)||20.5"|
|Product Height (in.)||3.5"||Package Height (in.)||6.1"|
|Product Depth (in.)||12.8"||Package Depth (in.)||15.4"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||17.9 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||20.0 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|