200-Channel Rack Mountable Pro UHF Wireless Microphone System w/ Metal Receiver, 2 Handheld Mic, 2 Lavalier Mic, 2 Bodypack Transmitter
The Sound Town NESO-U4HL offers premium design and rock-solid quality, along with easy setup and operation. The system has a rack mountable receiver (rack mount ears are included in the package) with two cardioid dynamic handheld microphones, two cardioid condenser lavalier microphones and two bodypack transmitters. Its Wide Frequency Response Digital Control Circuit resists unwanted interference with a 60 db signal to noise ratio and a 45 db carrier wave. The low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) technology protects your PA system from pops and distortion and produces accurate reproduction of an audio recording.
The cardioid dynamic handheld microphones minimize noise in the background. The built-in windscreen and pop filter assist in reducing excessive pressure and guarantee crisp and clean audio reproduction. The cardioid condenser lavalier microphones together with the bodypack transmitters provide a hands free experience, so you can present or perform confidently. The system has an operation range of up to 400 feet line-of-sight in good surroundings. It is perfect for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
You can rely on the Sound Town NESO-U4HL for crisp sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance.
- THE NESO wireless microphone series is built with top-class components and rock-solid quality. The system includes an NESO-U4 receiver with a rack mount kit, two cardioid dynamic handheld microphones and two cardioid condenser microphones.
- The Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) microphone system minimizes radio frequency interference and noises generated by other electronic equipment and digital devices compared to a Very High Frequency (VHF) system. It provides cordless freedom, ease of use and 200 selectable UHF frequencies for interference free operation.
- Easy to set up and operate with independent volume controls. Frequencies are compliant with the Federal Communication Commission’s new rules governing wireless systems.
- The Wide Frequency Response Digital Control Circuit resists unwanted interference; low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) protects your PA system from pops and distortion and produces accurate reproduction of an audio recording.
- Up to 400 feet line-of-sight operation range with stellar sound quality. Ideal for conferences, broadcasting, weddings, Karaoke, social events and any small to medium-sized venues such as meeting rooms, auditoriums, schools, churches and stages.
- 24 months trouble-free extended manufacturer warranty.