METIS Series 2000W 18" Active Powered Subwoofer with 2 Speaker Outputs, DSP, DJ PA Pro Audio Sub with 4 inch Voice Coil
The Sound Town METIS-18SPW2.1 is a powerful yet portable 18” powered subwoofer that delivers earthshaking punchy lows to your live rig. It handles formidable 500 Watts RMS, 2000 Watts peak power and reproduces low frequencies all the way down to 35Hz. With top-quality components built in and innovative technology engineered, the Sound Town METIS-15SPW subwoofer is second to none when it comes to adding massive bass to your PA system while it doesn’t break your bank. The low-pass filter (LPF) and polarity switch makes an already outstanding subwoofer amazingly efficient and ideal for any PA application, such as DJs, clubs, weddings, school and church events, to name a few.
The Sound Town METIS-18SPW2.1 subwoofer enclosure comes with a 5/8” plywood front and rear panels housing a powerful amp inside. This enclosure resists distortion even at extreme output level and guarantees stellar sound quality. It also comes with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs, 2 XLR/Speakon outputs to accommodate almost everything and makes connection a breeze. It also features a pole-socket and so you can mount a main speaker on top. This sub is also ruggedly constructed to hold up to touring applications. It features a black carpet finish with a heavy-duty metal grille and metal corners, durable enough for life on the road. For added convenience, it comes with two recessed handles which makes it portable and easy to transport.
- A powerful 2000-Watt powered subwoofer with 18” low-frequency driver to serve up solid and mighty bass reinforcement
- 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 2 XLR/Speakon outputs provide great compatibility with a variety of sound and speaker systems
- The universal pole mount socket accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- The high-quality 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels are designed to resist distortion at high level output levels and provide punchy and focused bass
- The black carpet finish with heavy-duty metal grille and corners holds up to touring applications. Two recessed ergonomic handles make it easy to transport
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz - 500 Hz|
|Frequency Response||38 Hz - 500 Hz|
|SPL Max||126 dB|
|Configuration||18" active 2.1-channel class-D subwoofer|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 18", HF: --|
|Power Handling||550W + 2x 125W RMS / 1100W + 2x 250W Peak|
|Enclosure Material||5/8” plywood front and rear panels, particle board|
|Mounting||35mm mounting socket on the top|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Input||2x XLR-1/4" combo|
|Output||2x XLR (thru signal out); 2x speakon + binding post (power out)|
|Control||Subwoofer: level, polarity, LPF; Satellite: balance, 200 Hz HPF switch|
|Indicator||Power, signal, clip
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
|Plate Amp Parts#||STPA21-710|
|Raw Woofer Parts#||
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||22.0"
|Product Height (in.)||25.0"
|Product Depth (in.)||23.8"
|Product Weight (lb.)||98.0 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|