2-Pack 15" 3200 Watts Powered Subwoofers with Speaker Outputs, DJ PA Pro Audio Sub with 4-inch Voice Coil (METIS-15SPW2.1-PAIR)
The subwoofer set includes two METIS-15SPW2.1 subs. The METIS-15SPW2.1 is a powerful yet portable 15” powered subwoofer that delivers earthshaking punchy lows to your live rig. It handles formidable 1600 Watts peak power and reproduces low frequencies all the way down to 35Hz. The low-pass filter (LPF) and polarity switch makes an already outstanding subwoofer amazingly efficient and ideal for any PA application, such as DJs, clubs, weddings, school and church events, to name a few. With top-quality components built in and innovative technology engineered, the Sound Town METIS-15SPW2.1 subwoofer is second to none when it comes to adding massive bass to your PA system while it doesn’t break your bank.
The Sound Town METIS-15SPW2.1 subwoofer enclosure comes with a 5/8” plywood front and rear panels housing a powerful amp inside. This enclosure resists distortion even at extreme output level and guarantees stellar sound quality. It also comes with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs, 2 XLR/Speakon outputs to accommodate almost everything and makes connection a breeze. It also features a pole-socket and so you can mount a main speaker on top. This sub is also ruggedly constructed to hold up to touring applications. It features a black carpet finish with a heavy-duty metal grille and metal corners, durable enough for life on the road. For added convenience, it comes with two recessed handles which makes it portable and easy to transport.
- The subwoofer set includes two METIS-15SPW2.1 subs. The METIS-15SPW2.1 is a powerful 1600-Watt (3200W for the set) powered subwoofer with 15” low-frequency driver to serve up solid and mighty bass reinforcement
- The METIS-15SPW2.1 sub has a built-in 3-channel amplifier (1 X 1600W and 2 X 250W) with 2-channel satellite speaker outputs and allows you to easily daisy chain additional passive speakers with an output of up to 250W per channel
- 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 2 XLR/Speakon outputs provide great compatibility with a variety of sound and speaker systems; The universal pole mount socket accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- The high-quality 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels are designed to resist distortion at high level output levels and provide punchy and focused bass
- The black carpet finish with heavy-duty metal grille and corners holds up to touring applications. Two recessed ergonomic handles make it easy to transport