METIS-15SDPW-PAIR | Pair of METIS Series 15” 1800 Watts Powered Subwoofers with Class-D Amplifier, 4-inch Voice Coil
The Sound Town METIS Series METIS-15SDPW-PAIR includes two METIS-15SDPW subwoofers. The METIS-15SDPW is a powerful yet portable 15” powered subwoofer that delivers earthshaking punchy lows to your live rig. It handles formidable 500 Watts RMS, 1800 Watts peak power and reproduces low frequencies all the way down to 35Hz. With top-quality components built in and Class-D power amplifier engineered, the Sound Town METIS-15SDPW subwoofer is second to none when it comes to adding massive bass to your PA system while it doesn’t break your bank.
The Class-D amplifier efficiently provides enormous power without weighing you down. Thanks to the Class-D topology, the high-output 15” PA subwoofer is powerful and lightweight. The thermal and clipping limiting function protects the amplifier and speaker from damage and so you can focus on your performance for hours. It’s ideal for any PA applications, such as DJs, clubs, weddings, school and church events, to name a few.
The Sound Town METIS-15SDPW subwoofer enclosure comes with a 5/8” plywood front and rear panels housing a powerful amp inside. This enclosure resists distortion even at extreme output level and guarantees stellar sound quality. It comes with 2 XLR-1/4” combo and 2 RCA inputs, 2 XLR (through, 100Hz high pass respectively) and RCA outputs to accommodate almost any PA system setup and makes connection a breeze. It also features a 35mm pole-socket and so you can mount a main speaker on top.
This sub is also ruggedly constructed to hold up to touring applications. It features a black carpet finish with a heavy-duty metal grille and metal corners, durable enough for life on the road. For added convenience, it comes with two recessed handles which makes it portable and easy to transport.
- MASSIVE POWER: The subwoofer set includes two METIS-15SDPW subwoofers. The METIS-15SDPW subwoofer is powered by a built-in Class-D amplifier, and handles 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Program / 1800 Watts Peak Power and generates punchy and tight bass
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The Class-D amplifier efficiently provides enormous power without weighing you down. Thanks to the Class-D topology, the high-output 15” PA subwoofer is powerful and lightweight
- VERSATILE INPUT OUTPUT CONNECTIONS: Easy to integrate this stage subwoofer with your PA rig. It has 2 XLR-1/4” combo and 2 RCA inputs, 2 XLR (through, 100Hz high pass respectively) and RCA outputs and provides great connection and flexibility. The 35mm pole mount socket accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- TOP-QUALITY COMPONENTS: The PA subwoofer comes with a top-quality 15” subwoofer and 4” voice coil, which handles massive power and generates earth shaking bass. The high-quality 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels are designed to resist distortion at high output levels and provide punchy and focused bass
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The black carpet finish with heavy-duty metal grille and corners holds up to touring applications. Two recessed ergonomic handles make it easy to transport
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz - 500 Hz|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 500 Hz|
|SPL Max||124 dB|
|Configuration||15" active class-D subwoofer|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 15", HF: --|
|Impedance||4Ω or 8Ω|
|Power Handling||500W RMS / 1000W Peak|
|Enclosure Material||5/8” plywood front and rear panels, particle board|
|Mounting||35mm mounting socket on the top|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Input||2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x RCA|
|Output||2 x XLR (thru), 2 x XLR (100hz high pass), 2 x RCA (full range)|
|Control||Phase, volume, LPF
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
Dimension & Weight (each)
|Product Width (in.)||18.9"||Package Width (in.)||24.9"|
|Product Height (in.)||22.1"||Package Height (in.)||26.8"|
|Product Depth (in.)||20.9"||Package Depth (in.)||22.4"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||85.1 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||92.0 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|