METIS-15PWG-R | REFURBISHED: METIS Series 1800W 15” Powered Subwoofer with Class-D Amplifier, 4-inch Voice Coil, High-Pass Filter
Refurbished Condition: 100% testing and function is in good condition while outside box worn out and small cosmetic dents. cosmetic damages will vary, including but not limited to, damaged or cracked, bent ears, scratches, dents, etc.
The Sound Town METIS-15PWG is a powerful yet portable 15” powered subwoofer that delivers earthshaking punchy lows to your live rig. It handles formidable 500 Watts RMS, 1800 Watts peak power and reproduces low frequencies all the way down to 35Hz. With top-quality components built in and Class-D power amplifier engineered, the Sound Town METIS-15PWG subwoofer is second to none when it comes to adding massive bass to your PA system while it doesn’t break your bank.
The Class-D amplifier efficiently provides enormous power. With the Class-D topology, the high-output 15” PA subwoofer is powerful and lightweight. The thermal and clipping limiting function protects the amp and speaker from damage and so you can focus on your performance. It’s ideal for any PA applications, such as DJs, clubs, weddings, schools and church events.
A larger voice coil is equivalent to better control over the speaker cone, improved damping and enhanced linearity. While it makes the subwoofer more difficult to assemble, it helps generate thumping bass and add serious low-end frequencies to the subwoofer. The Sound Town METIS series subwoofers use a top-quality 4” voice coil which has superb power-handling capabilities and delivers punchy tight bass.
- MASSIVE POWER: Powered by a built-in Class-D amplifier, the subwoofer handles 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Program / 1800 Watts Peak Power (8-ohm) and generates punchy and tight bass
- VERSATILE INPUT OUTPUT CONNECTIONS: Easy to integrate this stage subwoofer with your PA rig. It has 2 XLR-1/4“ combo and 2 RCA inputs, 2 through and 100Hz high-pass XLR outputs, 2 RCA outputs and provides great connection and flexibility. The 35mm pole mount socket accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The Class-D amplifier efficiently provides enormous power without weighing you down. Thanks to the Class-D topology, the high-output 15” PA subwoofer is powerful and lightweight
- TOP-QUALITY COMPONENTS: The PA subwoofer comes with a top-quality 15” subwoofer and 4” voice coil, which handles massive power and generates earth shaking bass. The high-quality 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels are designed to resist distortion at high output levels and provide punchy and focused bass
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The black carpet finish with heavy-duty metal grille and corners holds up to touring applications. Two recessed ergonomic handles make it easy to transport
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz - 500 Hz|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 500 Hz|
|SPL Max||124 dB|
|Configuration||15" active class-D subwoofer|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 15", HF: --|
|Power Handling||500W RMS / 1000W Peak|
|Enclosure Material||5/8” plywood front and rear panels, particle board|
|Mounting||35mm mounting socket on the top|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Input||2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x RCA|
|Output||2 x XLR (thru), 2 x XLR (100hz high pass), 2 x RCA (full range)|
|Control||Phase, volume, LPF
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
|Plate Amp Part#||STPAS-G800|
|Low Frequency Woofer Parts#||STLF-1504-8|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||18.9"||Package Width (in.)||24.9"|
|Product Height (in.)||22.1"||Package Height (in.)||26.8"|
|Product Depth (in.)||20.9"||Package Depth (in.)||22.4"
|Product Weight (lb.)||85.1 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||88.4 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||180 Days (6 Months)|