METIS-12SPW | METIS Series 1400 Watts 12” Powered PA DJ Subwoofer w/ 3” Voice Coil
The Sound Town METIS Series METIS-12SPW is a powerful yet portable 12” powered subwoofer that delivers earthshaking punchy lows to your live rig. It handles formidable 350 Watts RMS, 1400 Watts peak power and reproduces low frequencies all the way down to 40Hz. With top-quality components built in and Class-D power amplifier engineered, the Sound Town METIS-12SPW subwoofer delivers massive bass to your PA system while it doesn’t break your bank.
The Sound Town METIS-12SPW subwoofer enclosure comes with a 5/8” plywood front and rear panels housing a powerful amp inside. This enclosure resists distortion even at extreme output level and guarantees stellar sound quality. It comes with 2 XLR-1/4” comb and 2 RCA inputs, 2 XLR (through) outputs to accommodate almost any PA system setup and makes connection a breeze. It also features a 35mm pole-socket and so you can mount a main speaker on top. The thermal and clipping limiting function protects the amplifier and speaker from damage and so you can focus on your performance for hours. It’s ideal for any PA applications, such as DJs, clubs, weddings, school and church events, to name a few.
This sub is also ruggedly constructed to hold up to touring applications. It features a black carpet finish with a heavy-duty metal grille and metal corners, durable enough for life on the road. For added convenience, it comes with two recessed handles which makes it portable and easy to transport. The subwoofer efficiently provides enormous power without weighing you down. It weighs less than 50 lbs and can be easily moved around.
- MASSIVE POWER: Powered by a built-in Class-D amplifier, the subwoofer handles 350 Watts RMS / 700 Watts Program / 1400 Watts Peak Power and generates punchy and tight bass
- VERSATILE INPUT OUTPUT CONNECTIONS: Easy to integrate this stage subwoofer with your PA rig. It has 2 XLR-1/4” comb and 2 RCA inputs, 2 XLR (through) outputs and provides great connection and flexibility. The 35mm pole mount socket accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- TOP-QUALITY COMPONENTS: The PA subwoofer comes with a top-quality 12” subwoofer and 3” voice coil, which handles massive power and generates earth shaking bass. The high-quality 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels are designed to resist distortion at high output levels and provide punchy and focused bass
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The black carpet finish with heavy-duty metal grille and corners holds up to touring applications. Two recessed ergonomic handles make it easy to transport
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The subwoofer efficiently provides enormous power without weighing you down. It weighs less than 50 lbs and is easy to move around.
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz - 800 Hz|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz - 800 Hz|
|SPL Max||120 dB|
|Configuration||12" active subwoofer|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 12"|
|Power Handling||350W RMS / 700W Peak|
|Cabinet Construction||High-grade 100% 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels, particle board|
|Mounting||35mm mounting socket on the top|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Input||2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x RCA|
|Output||2 x XLR (thru)|
|Control||Level, polarity, front LED, LPF
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
|Plate Amp Part#||STPAS-600D|
|Low Frequency Woofer Parts#||V2-212SUB|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||15.0"||Package Width (in.)||20.9"|
|Product Height (in.)||18.1"||Package Height (in.)||22.8"|
|Product Depth (in.)||17.0"||Package Depth (in.)||18.5"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||47.0 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||55.2 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|