CARPO-18SWPW | 2000W 18" Powered DJ/PA Pro Audio Subwoofer with 2 Speaker Outputs, 4" Voice Coil, White
The Sound Town CARPO Series CARPO-18SWPW is a powerful subwoofer with a 18" low-frequency driver housed in a plywood enclosure. It handles 400W RMS, 1600W peak power output and generates tight bass at room shaking volume. The sub comes with two 1/4" & XLR combo inputs, one XLR and one Speakon output and provides great compatibility with a variety of sound and speaker systems.
The CARPO-18SWPW subwoofer is optimized and works great with the CARPO series column speaker such as CARPO-V5W, CARPO-V4W. Its 3-channel amplifier with 2-channel satellite speaker outputs allows it to power the CARPO 2-pack passive column speakers. Altogether the speaker system delivers punchy bass and crisp highs.
The subwoofer is built with sturdy construction, with heavy-duty metal grill and white texture finish. It has two recessing handles and two low-noise wheels, making it easy to transport.
- MASSIVE POWER: A powerful subwoofer with 18" low-frequency driver, 4" voice coil and 400W RMS, 1600W peak power output serves up solid and mighty bass reinforcement
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTING OPTIONS: Two 1/4" & XLR combo inputs, one XLR and one Speakon output provide great compatibility with a variety of sound and speaker systems
- OPTIMIZED WITH CARPO COLUMN SPEAKERS: A built-in 3-channel amplifier (1 X 400W and 2 X 250W RMS, 1 X 1600W and 2 X 500W peak, 8-ohm) with 2-channel satellite speaker outputs allows you to easily daisy chain additional passive speakers with an output of up to 250W RMS per channel. Together with CARPO series column speaker set (CARPO-V5W, CARPO-V4W, available separately), the speaker system delivers punchy bass and crisp highs
- EASY MOUNTING: The CARPO subwoofer features a 35mm mounting socket that accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The white texture finish with metal grille holds up to touring applications. Its compact size form factor and two recessing ergonomic handles make it easy to transport. It also has two low-noise, heavy-duty wheels for easy rolling
|Model||CARPO-18SPW (black), CARPO-18SWPW (white)|
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz - 180 Hz|
|Frequency Response||38 Hz - 180 Hz|
|SPL Max||126 dB|
|Configuration||18" active 2.1-channel subwoofer|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 18", HF: --|
|Power Handling||500W + 2x 250W RMS / 2000W + 2x 500W Peak|
|Enclosure Material||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||35mm mounting socket on the top (not M20)|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Input||2 x XLR-1/4" combo (line input)|
|Output||2 x XLR (thru line out), 2 x speakon (power output)|
|Signal Processing||200 Hz HPF for satellite, 40-180 Hz LPF for subwoofer|
|Control||Subwoofer: polarity, volume; Satellite: L/R balance, volume
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||20.9"||Package Width (in.)||25.5"|
|Product Height (in.)||23.6"||Package Height (in.)||28.0"|
|Product Depth (in.)||21.7"||Package Depth (in.)||24.2"
|Product Weight (lb.)||85.0 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||100 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|