CARPO Series 2-Pack 15" 1600 Watts Powered PA DJ Subwoofers with Speaker Outputs, Plywood Enclosure and Wheels, White
The PA subwoofer set includes two CARPO-15SWPW subs. The Sound Town CARPO-15SWPW is a powerful subwoofer with a 15” low-frequency driver housed in a plywood enclosure. It handles 400W RMS, 1600W peak power output and generates tight bass at room shaking volume. The sub comes with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 2 XLR/Speakon outputs and provides great compatibility with a variety of sound and speaker systems.
The CARPO-15SWPW subwoofer painted in white is more than just beautiful. It is built with sturdy construction and heavy-duty metal grill and holds up to touring applications. It has two recessing handles and two low-noise wheels, making it easy to transport.
The subwoofer also comes with metal grille and white texture finish, making it presentable in any PA application. Its sturdy construction holds up to touring applications and is great for either permanent or mobile installations. Its superb sound quality, built-in DSP, lightweight and compact-size form factor make it perfect for any PA application, such as DJs, clubs, weddings, school and church events, to name a few.
- MASSIVE POWER - A powerful subwoofer with 15” low-frequency driver, 3” voice coil and 400W RMS, 1600W peak power output serves up solid and mighty bass reinforcement. The PA subwoofer set includes two CARPO-15SWPW subs.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTING OPTIONS - 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 2 XLR/speakon outputs provide great compatibility with a variety of sound and speaker systems.
- OPTIMIZED WITH CARPO COLUMN SPEAKERS - A built-in 3-channel amplifier (1 X 400W and 2 X 250W RMS, 1 X 1600W and 2 X 500W peak, 8-ohm) with 2-channel satellite speaker outputs allows you to easily daisy chain additional passive speakers with an output of up to 250W RMS per channel.
- EASY MOUNTING - The CARPO subwoofer features a 35mm mounting socket that accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - The white texture finish is more than beautiful. Its metal grille holds up to touring applications. Its compact size form factor, two recessing ergonomic handles and two low-noise, heavy-duty wheels make it easy to transport.
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 300 Hz|
|SPL Max||125 dB|
|Configuration||15" active line array subwoofer (2.1 channel)|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 15", HF: --|
|Power Handling||400W RMS / 1600W Peak|
|Enclosure Material||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||35mm mounting socket on the top|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Amplifier||Class AB amplifier, 2.1 channel|
|Input||2 x XLR-1/4" combo (line input)|
|Output||2 x XLR (thru line out), 2 x speakon + 2 x binding post (power output)|
|Subwoofer||Polarity, volume, low pass filter|
|Satellite||L/R Balance, volume, high pass switch|
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz), switchable IEC|
|Plate Amp Parts#||STPA21-710|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||(2) 18.9"|
|Product Height (in.)||(2) 20.9"|
|Product Depth (in.)||(2) 22.0"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||(2) 93.0 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|