CARPO Series 2-Pack 15" 3200 Watts Powered PA DJ Subwoofers w/ Speaker Outputs, Plywood Enclosure, Wheels, Black (CARPO-15SPW-PAIR)
The PA subwoofer set includes two CARPO-15SPW subs. The Sound Town CARPO-15SPW is a powerful subwoofer with a 15” low-frequency driver housed in a plywood enclosure. It handles 400W RMS, 1600W peak power output and generates tight bass at room shaking volume. The sub comes with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 2 XLR/Speakon outputs and provides great compatibility with a variety of sound and speaker systems.
The CARPO-15SPW subwoofer is optimized and works great with the CARPO-V4 column speaker set. Its 3-channel amplifier with 2-channel satellite speaker outputs allows it to power the CARPO-V4 2-pack passive column speakers. Altogether the speaker system delivers punchy bass and crisp highs.
The subwoofer is built with sturdy construction, with heavy-duty metal grill and black texture finish. It has two recessing handles and two low-noise wheels, making it easy to transport.
- MASSIVE POWER - A powerful subwoofer with 15” low-frequency driver, 3” voice coil and 400W RMS, 1600W peak power output serves up solid and mighty bass reinforcement. The PA subwoofer set includes two CARPO-15SPW subs.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTING OPTIONS - 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and 2 XLR/speakon outputs provide great compatibility with a variety of sound and speaker systems
- OPTIMIZED WITH CARPO COLUMN SPEAKERS - A built-in 3-channel amplifier (1 X 400W and 2 X 250W RMS, 1 X 1600W and 2 X 500W peak, 8-ohm) with 2-channel satellite speaker outputs allows you to easily daisy chain additional passive speakers with an output of up to 250W RMS per channel. Together with CARPO-V4 column speaker set, the speaker system delivers punchy bass and crisp highs
- EASY MOUNTING - The CARPO subwoofer features a 35mm mounting socket that accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - The black texture finish with metal grille holds up to touring applications. Its light weight, compact size form factor and two recessing ergonomic handles make it easy to transport. It also has two low-noise, heavy-duty wheels for easy rolling
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 300 Hz|
|SPL Max||125 dB|
|Configuration||15" active line array subwoofer (2.1 channel)|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 15", HF: n/a|
|Power Handling||400W + 2 x 125W RMS / 1600W + 2 x 500W Peak|
|Enclosure Material||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||35mm mounting socket on the top|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Amplifier||Class AB amplifier, 2.1 channel|
|Input||2 x XLR-1/4" combo (line input)|
|Output||2 x XLR (thru line out), 2 x speakon + 2 x binding post (power output)|
|Subwoofer||Polarity, volume, low pass filter|
|Satellite||L/R Balance, volume, high pass switch|
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz), switchable IEC|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||18.9"|
|Product Height (in.)||20.9"|
|Product Depth (in.)||22.0"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||93.0 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|