CARME-18SPW1.1 | 18" 2200W Powered PA Subwoofer, Black w/ Speaker Output, DSP, Plywood, for Lounges, Clubs, Bars, Theaters, Restaurants, Churches
The Sound Town CARME Series CARME-18SPW1.1 packs concert-quality sound into a compact-size and easy to use active PA subwoofer. Its powerful and efficient class-D amplifier pumps up to 2200 watts through a high-quality transducer, providing punchy bass and earthshaking output. The subwoofer handles 600W RMS and 1200W peak output and reproduces low frequencies all the way down to 32Hz.
With a Speakon output, it can power a satellite PA speaker and delivers additional 500W RMS, 1000W peak power output. With top-quality components built in and innovative technology engineered, the Sound Town CARME-18SPW1.1 sub is second to none if you want to maximize your performance with top notch sound quality and best-in-class features.
The CARME-18SPW1.1 comes with built in Digital Signal Processor (DSP). It adds extended low-end frequency response to enhance your performance. The DSP also provides system optimization with presets for your applications, either music or live, you can tailor the sound to the venue to get the most out of the workhorse sub. With dynamic bass enhancement and RMS dynamic processor and second-order IIR low-pass filter built in, it generates deep and clean bass.
With top-quality components, an efficient Class-D amplifier, and built-in DSP, the CARME-18SPW1.1 subwoofer delivers first-class bass and precise coverage. It is ideal for lounge, club, bar, theater, restaurant and church.
- MASSIVE POWER: Powered by a built-in 2-channel Class-D amplifier, the subwoofer handles 1100 Watts RMS, 2200 Watts Peak Power and generates punchy and tight bass
- VERSATILE INPUT OUTPUT CONNECTIONS: Easy to integrate this stage subwoofer with your PA rig. It has 2 XLR-1/4” combo inputs, 1 XLR output, 1 Speakon output and provides great connection and flexibility. The M20 pole mount socket accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA performance
- DSP: Built-in Digital Signal Processor (DSP) allows you to add extended low-frequency response and provides effective system optimization with presets for your applications; with dynamic bass enhancement and RMS dynamic processor and second-order IIR low-pass filter built in, it generates deep and clean bass; easy to operate with LCD screen
- TOP-QUALITY COMPONENTS: The PA subwoofer comes with a top-quality 18” subwoofer and 4” voice coil, which handles massive power and generates earth shaking bass. The high-quality 5/8” birch plywood front and rear panels are designed to resist distortion at high output levels and provide punchy and focused bass
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: With heavy-duty metal grille and sturdy construction, it holds up to touring applications. Its compact size form factor and two recessing ergonomic handles make it easy to transport
|Active / Passive||Active|
|Frequency Range||32 Hz - 180 Hz|
|Frequency Response||38 Hz - 180 Hz|
|SPL Max||127 dB|
|Configuration||18" active high power 1.1 channel class-D subwoofer with DSP|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 18", HF: --|
|Power Handling||600W + 1 x 500W RMS / 1200W + 1 x 1000W Peak|
|Enclosure Material||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||M20 mounting socket on the top|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Amplifier||Class-D, 1.1 channel|
|Input||2 x 1/4"-XLR combo|
|Output||1 x XLR (mixed signal out); 1 x speakon (power out)|
|Signal Processing||DSP: presetting, EQ, crossover, limit, etc.|
|Indicator||Clip 1, Clip 2|
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
|Low Frequency Woofer Parts#||STLF-1804-8|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||21.7"||Package Width (in.)||25.5"|
|Product Height (in.)||20.9"||Package Height (in.)||28.0"|
|Product Depth (in.)||23.6"||Package Depth (in.)||24.2"
|Product Weight (lb.)||86.0 lbs||Package Weight (lb.)||88.4 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|