CARME Series 1000W 15" Powered PA Subwoofer with DSP, White
The Sound Town CARME Series CARME-15SWPW packs concert-quality sound into a compact-size, lightweight and easy to use active PA subwoofer. Its powerful and efficient class D amplifier pumps up to 1000 watts through a high-quality transducer, providing punchy bass and earthshaking output. It handles 500W RMS and 1000W peak output and reproduces low frequencies all the way down to 35Hz. With top-quality components built in and innovative technology engineered, the Sound Town CARME-15SWPW subwoofer is second to none if you want to maximize your performance with top notch sound quality and best-in-class features.
The CARME-15SWPW comes with built in Digital Signal Processor (DSP). It adds extended low-end frequency response to enhance your performance. The DSP also provides system optimization with presets for your applications, either music or live, you can tailor the sound to the venue to get the most out of the workhorse sub. Its rugged wood enclosure damps out unwanted distortion even at extreme output level and endures the rigors of touring. Its XLR/RS485 and USB (Type B) input connectors and XLR output connector make it easy to integrate to your PA system. It also features a standard pole-socket and so you can mount a main speaker on the top.
The subwoofer also comes with metal grille and white texture finish, making it presentable in any PA application. Its sturdy construction holds up to touring applications and is great for either permanent or mobile installations. Its superb sound quality, built-in DSP, lightweight and compact-size form factor make it perfect for any PA application, such as DJs, clubs, weddings, school and church events, to name a few.
- A 1000-Watt class D amplifier (500W RMS, 1000W Peak output) powered subwoofer with 15” low-frequency driver to serve up solid and mighty bass reinforcement.
- Built-in Digital Signal Processor (DSP) allows you to add extended low-frequency response and provides effective system optimization with presets for your applications.
- XLR/RS485/USB (Type B) inputs and XLR full-range pass-through output provide great connection and flexibility. The pole mount socket (M20) accommodates a satellite speaker for optimal full-range PA per-formance.
- The high-quality industrial-level plywood enclosure is designed to resist distortion at high level output levels and provide punchy and focused bass.
- The white texture finish is more than just beautiful. With heavy-duty metal grille and sturdy construction, it holds up to touring applications. Its light weight, compact size form factor and two recessing ergonom-ic handles make it easy to transport.
|Frequency Response||38 Hz - 150 Hz|
|Sensitivity||98 dB (Passive)|
|SPL Max||126 dB|
|Configuration||15" active high-power subwoofer|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 15"|
|Power Handling||500 / 1000W|
|Cabinet Construction||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||Stand mount on top|
|Finish||Texture coating (RAL colors available)|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
|Amplifier||Class-D amplifier w/ DSP|
|Input||XLR line in, RS485, USB (Type B) for DSP|
|Output||XLR line out|
|Control||Volume, DSP software, MODE selector|
|Voltage||100V-240V (50-60 Hz)|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||18.9"|
|Product Height (in.)||22.0"|
|Product Depth (in.)||20.9"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||76.1 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|