CARME Series 15" 800W 2-Way Professional PA DJ Monitor Speaker, Black w/ Compression Driver for Installation, Live Sound, Karaoke, Bar, Church
The Sound Town CARME-115BV2 is the ultimate combination of performance and portability, featuring a 15” woofer and 400W power handling capability. Pairing a 15” woofer with a 1 3/8” titanium compression driver, the Sound Town CARME-115BV2 passive PA speaker provides outstanding full-range sound at all volume levels. 12/18 db per octave 3000 Hz high power w/ dual glass bulb tweeter protection makes it worry free while you concentrate on your performance. It is ideal as a PA speaker for small to mid-size venues and its trapezoidal design with angled sides allows you to position it as a monitor wedge as well. The speaker can be elevated with our wall-mount brackets (CARME-115BUBV2, sold separately), which are specially designed to secure the CARME series PA speaker to the wall of virtually any indoor environment.
The CARME-115BV2 speaker is equipped with two speakon connectors and one barrier strip. It also has a 1 3/8" (35mm) tripod speaker stand mount on the bottom and M8 threaded mounting points for suspended installation, which makes it versatile for both indoors and outdoors. With rugged plywood construction and black textured paint, the Sound Town CARME-115BV2 speaker provides stellar sound and performance without sacrificing durability. A recessed handle on the top of the enclosure makes it easy to transport. Whether you use it in courtyards, meeting rooms, schools, churches, or if you are in a band or running any music gigs, this speaker can be relied on for quality sound and consistent performance.
- A professional-grade full range 2-way loudspeaker for meeting rooms, courtyards, churches, restaurants, stages and any other small to medium venues. Perfect for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications.
- Speaker can be elevated with our wall-mount brackets (CARME-115BUBV2, sold separately), which are specially designed to secure the CARME series PA speaker to the wall of virtually any indoor environment.
- Massive 400W RMS, 800W peak power handling capability (8-Ohm); 15” woofer for low-frequency punch in a compact enclosure and 1 3/8” titanium compression driver delivers stellar sound quality and performance; Two speakon (NL4) and one barrier strip input connectors makes it easy to connect with your PA system.
- Its light weight, compact size form factor and two recessing ergonomic handles make it easy to transport; It can be mounted as a satellite speaker with a 35mm pole socket on the bottom; its trapezoidal enclosure allows it to be positioned as a monitor.
- 5/8” textured and painted plywood, with heavy-duty metal grille. The small form factor makes it easy to transport without sacrificing durability. With heavy-duty metal grille and sturdy construction, it holds up to touring applications.
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 19 kHz|
|Sensitivity||100 dB (Passive)|
|SPL Max||128 dB|
|Dispersion||100º x 55º (H x V)|
|Configuration||15" passive multi-angle full-range loudspeaker|
|Transducer||LF: 1 x 15", HF: 1 x 1.4" diaphragm|
|Power Handling||400 / 800W|
|Connectors||2 x 4 Pin Speakon, Barrier Strip|
|Cabinet Construction||High-grade 100% birch plywood|
|Mounting||M8 inserts / optional U bracket|
|Finish||Texture coating (RAL colors available)|
|Grill & Rigging Component||Steel with anti-corrosion coat|
Dimension & Weight
|Product Width (in.)||17.5"|
|Product Height (in.)||29.9"|
|Product Depth (in.)||15.7"|
|Product Weight (lb.)||59 lbs|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|